PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

kahi35
07-08-09, 00:15
Just wondering if anyone noticed that a little thing that bothers you sets your anxiety off. Been feel good for a while. Well can't say been ok i always get dizzy and pressure in the head but my blood pressure been good but for these past days its been running a bit high. Then i guess i get a little anxious about it then noticed that it triggers other feelings like chest tightening, dizziness gets worse too.

krog
07-08-09, 15:34
Hi there.

I agree with you completely. It always seems to be a small, sometimes insignificant, thing that sets you off into another period of anxiety. For me, that is the area that I really need to work on such that the minor little incidents don't turn me upside down and ruin prolonged periods of feeling well. I take comfort from the fact that I'm not alone on this one :)

Take care,
krog.

kahi35
07-08-09, 20:30
thanks for your reply. Tried not to take my pressure when i went home but i did and it was high so i exercised and funny it was normal after exercising. Anway was feeling like i didnt want to go to work today but i did and feel funny at work but i cant stop thinking about my bp. i just want this day to be over with but its only 9:30 am for me. anyway just had to vent a little.:wacko:

Meewah
07-08-09, 21:48
I would dump the BP machine. Why sit and take your BP each day. Just ask your Physician if you should keep taking it. I feel its the equivalent of Googling. too much information for the non medical mind.

I never take mine only medics take it.

BIN IT!!!

Mee

chantelle
08-08-09, 16:10
I have to agree with Mee - it's hard to relax when you are thinking about your bp all the time. I'm not medically trained so I know I'd worry too much if it was wrong.
Good luck & take care
Chantelle
xoxo