PDA

View Full Version : weird head sensation

louise0501
07-08-09, 03:40
hey, lately i have been having a lot of problems with my head and i have been freaking out about having a brain tumour, the lastest thing seems to be like a weird tingling sensation at the front of my brain, i can't really describe it, it just feels really strange. its not really like a headache. could it be brain cancer or a brain tumour? anyone else ever experienced this?
please reply ASAP
Luv Louise X

LakePines
07-08-09, 05:02
Not exactly the same thing, but sometimes anxiety makes my forehead feel strange. Like, I'll scratch it and it won't feel like I'm scratching it, but just touching it.

peacemaker
07-08-09, 07:16
I've been having those for about one year, let me describe my symptoms, tingling sensation in the front (or back) on one side (few times in the middle) in a small area, it comes for less than one minute and then go, sometimes it's like a burning sensation, or it's just a pain that you feel it's outside, not inside your brain, but it might be severe so that you feel it's going inside.

do you have any neck spasms?? I've been diagnosed with neck spasms and 3 neuro docs told me it's the reason for those pains, sometimes it develops to a tension headache, the first doc sent me to have a CT for sinuses because he suspected it might be the reason, but it was not.

what is your job? do you have a lot of office work as I do?

Anyway, if you are too worried about it, consult a doctor and let me know what he thinks about it.

lottie
07-08-09, 08:06
Hi I Seem To Get A Horrible Feeling Of Light Headidness At The Front Of My Headwhich Scares Me So Much!