PDA

View Full Version : I did it ! *whoo ooo!*

stimpy
11-01-04, 20:24
:D I've just completed my first solo attempt at Adsa!

I almost ran down the road, then started wondering what the hurry was and slowed down.
Got to the door took a few deep breaths, and stepped in.
Then I began to shake a little bit, took another deep breath, and began to concentrate on what I wanted and were it was.

I had another little shake as I was looking at some clothes for my eldest son, but took another deep breath. Bought a beautiful watch from the jewlery section, got some CD's for Steve and checked out.

When I got to the door, I realized what I had just done and I felt light headed, sick and really shakey. I called Steve to tell him I was alright, and he offered to give me a lift home.

I took a drink of pop, a few deep breaths and thought I did it, I did it, I went to Asda and I did it. :D

It wasn't the most comfortable shopping trip I had ever had been on, it was scary and I shook like a leaf. But I did it. What an improvement from a few months ago when I couldn't face leaving my sofa. [8D]

nomorepanic
11-01-04, 20:37
Liz

Well done to you!! :D

What an achievement and I bet you feel really great now.

Make sure you go back again soon won't you?

Nice to have good news in here so thanks for letting us know. [:p]

Nicola

Buby
11-01-04, 21:04
thats fantastic Liz, well done. You should be proud and it is such an achievement. all you have to do now is practice.

well done and keep posting.

hugs rachel

sadie
11-01-04, 21:07
Liz

Thats fantastic...you should be so proud of yourself!!

You have come a long way in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work.

sadie

kate
11-01-04, 21:11
Well done Liz!

What an achievement!We are all so pleased for you

Kate x

Meg
11-01-04, 22:21
Fantastic Liz. Good for you . Now do it again soon and remember the feelings of achievement

Meg

uryjm
12-01-04, 21:59
Well done liz! Confuscious, he say "Even a journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Probably toward Asda". Or something like that. But well done.

Jim

Scaredtoolong
14-01-04, 03:33
Congratulations Liz!!

You did it! You can do it again! And, it will be easier the next time. It just gets easier and easier each time. I am so excited for you! Keep up the good work.

Hugs, Susan

Lottie32
15-01-04, 23:50
Well done Liz

I can't believe how much you have improved in such a short space of time. It's like communicating with a totally different person!

I'm so glad you've managed to conquer your problems, you seem like such a happy, funny and entertaining person, who's good to be around. I bet Steve is so happy to have you "back".

Remember little steps - you are winning.

Love

Charlie

sarah
16-01-04, 14:18
Hey Liz

Im really impressed with you mate!!!!

Talk about speedy, you really are coming on leaps and bounds in a short space of time. You must be really determined, im proud of you hun. Keep up the practice and you will be there in no time!

love Sarah
xx

stimpy
05-02-04, 09:26
Another notch on the post for me ! :D

I made it to hospital for an outpatiants appointment !

"You are doing really well, I didn't expect to see you here. We were all worried about you. You've had your haircut, keep with the meds and I'll see you in 3 months time".

And there was me bricking it thinking they were going to have me sectioned ! (Irrational I know as they don't section people who don't need it.)

:D And .. I walked across the field, admittedly I did have my starworker with me. - But it's a start.

Mind you, I felt warn out with both experiences and I was rather stoned with depersonalization, but it's better than not doing things at all.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Meg
05-02-04, 15:46
Well Done Liz. What progress you've made so quickly !

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Laurie28
05-02-04, 15:53
Liz,

You are doing great - keep it up we are all rooting for you!!

Love
lucky

Lottie32
05-02-04, 15:56
Well done Liz

It's so great to hear you doing SO WELL!

Glad the appointment went ok.

You truly are an inspiration

Love

Charlie

benoo5
05-02-04, 17:08
is this the same liz,who was afraid to chat to us?

well done matey,a real success,now build on it!

best wishes..bryan.