PDA

View Full Version : out of breathe, can't breathe for more than 2weeks

alba
07-08-09, 08:09
i always cannot catch my brathe, or i hve to yawn big to brathe, sometimes i feel no air,l or no air in my lung, like i have to expand my lung wider to breathe, can't breath totally, so scary, i controlled 2 weeks then this week i got runny nose, watery nose, cough, sorethraot, seen doctor yesterday, he say asthma, how could be, inever got asthama all my life, how come alot of doc keep asking if i have it, now my gp saying i have asthma. i am confuse. becos i hv tightness chest pain, can't breathe, he say yeah no one told u.
now i am scared, i hv cholesterol, asthma. so stress now.

now i got eyes so blury, chest pain, can;t breathe properly, head pain, head sstrain,dizzy,

sunndyd
07-08-09, 09:26
hi i have tight chest need to yawn too take in a full breath for about 3-4 weeks feel like cant take full breath in i also had sore throuat and cold which i believe was brought on by me tryin to take in full breath and tryin to control my breathing, which the results in me feeling like im gunna pass out from time to tim now i know mine is my anxiety. Has ur dr given u any medication for ur asthma? if so you could try using it see if it helps. But i will tell you this my fella went to dr after havin a cough for a while he was told he has asthma by the dr he , he didnt believe his dr as he was sure it was a cough and not asthma he has a healthy chest since. Im not suggesting that you ignore the dr like my fell did just trying to say dont worry you willbe fine and follow dr advice x

suzy-sue
07-08-09, 15:33
Lots of people suffer with asthma Alba .If you take your medication you will be fine .Were you given an inhaler ? Panicking will make your breathing worse .so breathe deeply through your nose and out through your mouth .Take care luv Sue x

bottleblond
07-08-09, 15:46
Alba

Anxiety can also give us the feeling that we are not getting enough air into our lungs, so we tend to constantly take deep breaths and try to yawn. I get this alot myself and it does scare me at times too.

You should be able to tell the difference as i am sure you would have a wheeze with Asthma.

Either way, try to relax and you will be just fine!

Take care
Lisa
xxx

alba
11-08-09, 00:57
i am feeling so out of breathe, but i don't have much cough or wheeze, i just feel runny nose, a bit of cold, but better now, the worst is i can't breathe most of the time, i must yawn, or open up mymouth so wide to breathe, it scared me badly, esp when i am in car, if eel so congested and out of breathe, sometime i feel out of breathe for no reason, is this really asthma? or what, not heart right?

myhubby say i snore alot when i sleep. i am scared. in moring, i put on skin moisture, cream, eye cream spray perfurme theni feel so can't breathe too. hate all this, it spoil my day. i can't seem to get enough air to breathe in or out, i must stop and brathe.

Macchiavelli
11-08-09, 19:38
Yeah I have this too very often, having to yawn to get some air in it feels like, and I felt like I would stop breathing or faint when this first started happening about 18 months ago.

With time you get better at controlling this:)

alba
12-08-09, 00:57
now my heart feels pain like sharp poking feeling once a while.

the sleepy problem is coming again, it stop a while now every minute i feel terribly sleepy, and drowsy and make me giddy, dizzy. hate this.

i feel so so sleepy even by walking but at night when time to sleep i feel ok. it is so stress this way, morining, i wake up still feeling terribly sleepy, tired and gouchy. now i am at work, too sleepy, can't even do work,.then dizzy starting i guess.don't know what went wrong

nomorepanic
12-08-09, 14:11
Have you started the correct abdominal breathing yet and the relaxation CD's etc?

Macchiavelli
12-08-09, 17:38
now my heart feels pain like sharp poking feeling once a while.

the sleepy problem is coming again, it stop a while now every minute i feel terribly sleepy, and drowsy and make me giddy, dizzy. hate this.

i feel so so sleepy even by walking but at night when time to sleep i feel ok. it is so stress this way, morining, i wake up still feeling terribly sleepy, tired and gouchy. now i am at work, too sleepy, can't even do work,.then dizzy starting i guess.don't know what went wrong

This wont be actually heart pain, although it feels just like it, it is the muscles in the chest in spasm and the pain is in the muscle and are harmless

I have exactly the same problem daily, you are not alone - if you are really worried go and see your doctor and im sure they will confirm there is nothing at all wrong with your heart