PDA

View Full Version : Ciraplex tablets

Piscian Daydreamer
01-10-05, 16:03
Hiya everyone.

Has anyone ever been subscribed ciraplex?

My doctor put me on them and every 4 weeks the dosage (mg) has gradually been upped.

At first i began to feel a little bit better but generally i can tell no difference at all. Even when the dosage is upped, i feel no difference and i fear that when i go back again to see my doctor this week he will just up the dosage again, and so on without effect!

Has anyone else had any success with this medication? I would apprecaite any comments because for the last 15 weeks cipralex hasnt done anything for me apart from lower my sex drive - its almost inexistant now!

Thanks

MB

vernon
01-10-05, 18:18
Hi, I started ob Cipralexx agout 8 months ago, started on 10mg then after a month they upped it to 20mg which is the max dose for this drug. It helped me quitee a bit as I was waking every morning shaking with fear, It helped this a lot. At first it seemed to stop my sex drive but this soon wore off. I found they helped and quite a few others who have took them from this site found them good also. take care. Vernon

seh1980
01-10-05, 20:24
hi,

I was on Cipralex for 13 months and it changed my life around. It is a very slow and gradual progress so don't give up on it yet. At times, I didn't notice that it was doing anything and then a couple months down the line, I realised how far I'd come along..

Sarah :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

mjh74
02-10-05, 03:44
Hi there,

I started Cipralex about 5 to 6 months ago and am now on 20mg. I'm finding it's helping to a degree but like you it's killed my sex drive dead and sadly it hasn't come back for me like it has Vernon!

Mark

mazz
10-10-05, 10:23
good thats the last thing i need low sex drive ,i find its the only thing to take my mind off the gad . sorry to be graphic

mjh74
10-10-05, 12:52
Ohhhh don't be sorry Mazz, we're all human afterall!

mazz
10-10-05, 13:48
yeah but sometimes dont feel human lol

bones
13-10-05, 14:08
Ive been on the drug now 5 weeks i find it is starting to help but like the drug i was on before anafrainal which worked quickly but had many side effects, Cipralex seems to be a slower reacting drug, and therefore does not come with nearly as many bad side effects. Glad to hear it may take months to notice as it is such a graduall process. However looking back to see how i was 6 weeks ago i can deffo see an improvement. Be nice if all those on this drug can give regualar updates.

what ever happens today it will still bring the morning

Jordan
15-09-06, 02:28
Ive just been given these cipralex 10 mg increasing to 20mg, and after reading the side affects feel more at risk than the original panic attacks! Has anyone had side affects other than decreased sex drive?

cdub16
03-10-07, 18:01
hey everyone... im new to this so bare with me.
I recently was diagnossed with depression and was given ciraplex to deal with it. I'm pretty sure that ive been depressed for a long time, but am now seeking help with it.
Since the ciraplex i havent noticed myself feeling any better, if anything i feel worse. Since i started taking it i havent been able to sleep, my body have just been sore, my muscles hurt, ive been angry and snippy with those around me. Ive also really noticed that my temper has been alot worse. Another thing ive noticed since i started talking ciraplex is that i have had the desire to abuse substances much much more.
Im yet to notice anything to do with my sex drive, its still high as ever so i geuss thats a bonus. Did anyone else have any feelings like these when they started to take ciraplex or is this somethin new???