PDA

View Full Version : Bad last night

twiglet
01-10-05, 17:55
Hi ya, i got a panic attack last night at work, and i got soo nervous cause i didnt want anyone seeing there was something wrong. i eventually got over it but today ive been feeling really bad. i was out walking along the market and all i kept thinking was that i wanted to go home, just get out of there. people everywere.
im starting work tonight at 7pm. a diffrent job. trying to juggle both. hmm should be intresting...
but i keep worrying im gonna get one there tonight. its so enoying that this thing rules my life.
sorry guess i needed to get it off my chest. and you guys are such a great support. thank u

carlin
01-10-05, 18:14
Hi Twiglet,
sorry you had a bad panic last night. On saying that, that does not mean you will automatically have another tonight, try not to think along those lines, the power of suggestion is enormous, try to think, right i had one last night and got through (just about) i will not have another tonight, and if, by any chance i do, then once again i will cope. Most times other people don't notice what is going on, have a little excuse if you need to take a break for a while, good luck, you will be fine.

andrew
01-10-05, 18:50
hi twiglet, good luck tonight,, hope it goes well .. tc andrew

seh1980
01-10-05, 20:32
hi Twiglet,

It's normal to feel drained the day after a panic attack. They can really take it out of you!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Sarah :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"