PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Daniel
01-10-05, 21:52
Hi everyone,

I've suffered from social anxiety since my mid teens and also experienced bouts of paranoia a little later in life. Earlier this year I had 12 or 13 sessions of CBT which helped me get to grips with what was going on in my head and I continue to build on what was explained and shown to me. I can now see a little light at the end of the tunnel but I know there is a long way to go yet. :)

Karen
01-10-05, 22:07
Hi Daniel

Welcome to the forum.

Glad the CBT has helped and you are feeling positive about your progress.

You'll get some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
01-10-05, 22:41
Hi Daniel,

Glad to hear that you're getting better and now understand what is going during your difficult times.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
01-10-05, 22:48
Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the forum, you will get some great advice here and make some good friends, your doing well by seeing the light, thats the first step, keep on with it and you will be there soon.
Take care
Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Elaine1
02-10-05, 08:04
Hi Daniel

A big welcome to the site.

I'm sure you will find lots of help, support and new friends here.

Really glad to here about your CBT sessions and seeing light at the end of the tunnel - good positive stuff and all that!

Take care

Elaine XX

Daniel
02-10-05, 08:20
Thakyou all for making me feel very welcome. :)

'After the rain comes the sun'

sueiamnew
02-10-05, 13:48
Welcome to the site Daniel.

chucklehound
02-10-05, 15:43
Hi Daniel and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make new friends too...
Take care
Chucklehound
xxx

pinkscrumpy
02-10-05, 18:23
HI danial

A warm welcome to you

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

seh1980
02-10-05, 18:29
Welcome aboard!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
03-10-05, 20:50
Daniel

Welcome aboard - glad to hear that the CBT helped.

I hope we can be of some help too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Daniel
03-10-05, 21:48
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Daniel

Welcome aboard - glad to hear that the CBT helped.

I hope we can be of some help too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

<div align="right">Originally posted by nomorepanic - 03 October 2005 : 20:50:44</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

The board has been a great help and I hope I can offer some help and support to other board members too. :)

'After the rain comes the sun'

michelleann
04-10-05, 11:59
hi daniel
welcome to the forum
take care
michelle xxx