PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly bad luck!

ElizabethJane
07-08-09, 17:44
I have managed to have two accidents in my car in the space of a week. The first was entirely my fault as I misjudged the width of a driveway and managed to squash the passenger side door resulting in a dent. The damage has been assessed and the car is booked in for the damage to be done. It is my birthday today and I went after work to take a birthday card to my friend who also has a birthday today. Her road is very narrow and cars park alongside it. A bus stopped outside her house then as it wsas pulling away managed to dent and scratch the same side of the car. Understandably I felt teary and upset but I wasn't in the car and I am unhurt. Well this is the spooky bit. Last night I dreamed that I had had another accident and I am trying to explain to my husband how it had happened. The damage was at the rear of the car in my dream. It wasn't self fulfilling prophecy as the car was stationary at the time. I only went home because my collleague had sent me a whopping bunch of flowers and I wanted to get them home and in water. I'm not superstitious but I have had instances before when I have had a dream which foretells the future. It is going to be a nightmare for the insurance company to unravel. At least I'm going out for my birthday. I'm not driving!!

suzy-sue
08-08-09, 11:38
Sorry to hear about your car Elizabeth .Hope you had a nice evening ,Belated Birthday wishes :flowers: to you .Ive had several dreams that have been proved to come true ,it can be quite creepy ,lol Take care and have a good w/e .Luv Sue x:hugs: