PDA

View Full Version : Struggling Today :(

turnthelighton
07-08-09, 17:57
Bad day today, really struggled. I ache, I hurt I feel really down. Oh and I still very tired, my throat thing has been there on and off but my new worry is how tight I feel around my stomach....I now think I have an enlarged spleen, I wish I never looked up the symptoms of Leukemia. My doctor thinks I am fine as you know and wants to review in a couple of weeks with my medication etc.

This is really upsetting me I wont to enjoy my holidays. My friend says I am uncomfortable there because I have been coughing for the last three weeks.

Sorry to moan.

Sharon

Emira7
07-08-09, 18:03
Hi Sharon

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down. When we are down we tend to ache more. I notice that when I am anxious, I clench my tummy which has caused some discomfort. You friend could be right about the coughing.

Try to catch up on some sleep, do something that relaxes you. Read a book etc..

Big hugs

Emira
x

mick_uk
07-08-09, 18:07
Sorry to hear you're having a bad day Sharon, don't worry about moaning,it's helps to get it out of your system :D

Try and relax, and think how much you can enjoy your holidays....and don't GOOGLE :lac:

take care

mick

KT57
07-08-09, 18:12
I feel your pain Sharon as I too have had a really bad day today. Try to think of other things and dont dwell on your tummy feeling. It will not be anything serious. I know thats easy for me to say but I honestly believe that and you should too.

Take care

turnthelighton
07-08-09, 18:27
Thanks Guys, just having a bad day......

I know when I do relax I dont notice it and if I remind myself that the doc said it could take me 6 weeks to recover from my flu etc I feel a lot better.

This damn HA is so powerful.