PDA

View Full Version : Bloated feeling and scared of Stomach or Bowel..

tt
08-08-09, 03:11
Has anyone experienced bloating - everyday I feel this way, but not in the morning. By mid afternoon, I have feeling very bloated and often feel outwinded because of it. I have had a day on the weekend where I felt good all day and at 10pm had pizza and it seem to stick in my bowels and I was so uncomfortable. I went to the washroom all nite but not the runs, it is weird. My doctor gave me some pills to help digest the food faster, but it is not working. I am afraid of an obstruction of the bowel or even stomach.....C.

Please share any related issues, I would like to hear from you,
TT

den68
08-08-09, 08:35
my doc told me it was very common to have a bloated stomach with anxiety problems as the anxiety effects the enzymes and acid that digest food

nomorepanic
08-08-09, 13:44
There are loads of us with this bloating on here.

Search for bloating in the search box and you will find the threads that I have replied to in the past as well.

teez
08-08-09, 17:25
have you tryed cutting out some of your food groups to see if you have any alergys,,i discovered i had one about 18 months ago,,,ive gone from looking 8 months pregnant for over 15 years,,and had relief from countless trips to the bathroom, to losing over 5 stone and normal flatish lol stomach,,i also feel better in myself,,worth looking into.