PDA

View Full Version : REALLY TERRIFIED of Anurism:(

panicagain
09-08-09, 11:42
How would i know if i had one? I've had a REALLY bad headache for 3 days:( Mainly on the right side, behind the eye, base of my skull and now its starting in my jaw and side of the head:weep: SO SCARED! Please Help me understand what the real symptoms of an anurism is,,,i have googled:blush: but i wanna know what some real symptoms are and if i should be concerned,,,well,,,i'm already concerned but i guess i need some truth instead of dr google:wacko:

oh and something else i forgot to add, i had what i thought was a migraine about a week ago and light headaches since then but then friday it came back BAD

playman44
09-08-09, 12:36
hi i dont know much about anurisms but i think you would be far worse by now if it were that ,one thing i learned is dont rely on dr google it will just make you think the worst, i think you are just stressed about it and thats giving you the headaches .try not to worry i know its hard .i know how you feel when you are really scared ,i am most of the time try to find something to distract you from it if you can i find this helps me . you are not alone

Meg
09-08-09, 14:15
The questions you need to ask are to do with your health - without jumping to any conclusions

Are you prone to headaches/migraine anyway ?
What might have caused this episode - stress, high blood pressure, different foods ie cheese ?
How are you sleeping ?
Do pain killers help at all ?
Is lying in a dark room any help?
Have you been/ feel sick ?
Is your vision affected ?
Can you smile / blink ?
Any fever ?
Does a shoulder massage/ warm soak in a bath help?

You can always call NHS direct for immediate advice or if it's plateaued but still present then ring your doctor in the am or you can go to your A+E if you feel its deteriorating