PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I am new

librarian
09-08-09, 15:19
Hi everyone - I have stumbled across this site which looks really helpful so I am really hoping I can get some good help and advice

At this present time I suffer badly from an aching right arm - and NO idea why but it's getting much worse and is actually getting me down

I also suffer from aching legs - perhaps it's my age... I am 49
I keep telling myself it's my age but surely this isn't it? Surely I can be fitter and healthier at 49?

I have no ailments (that I know of anyway)

I used to be so fit - I could run miles but I was much slimmer - so perhaps weight doesnt help me either.

I am going to look through the postings and read up a little - the site looks excellent

Librarian

Lilica-Demetier
09-08-09, 15:49
hey, well..I can understand aching legs and arms if you're anxious. I get the same..like the last time I was at the job centre, I got myself in a right state and had a panic attack and then later on I could hardly walk cos I had pains in my knee.
Also..go to your doctor cos they might be able to do some tests or they could probably find some vitamins that might help pains.

anyways, welcome :) I'm new as well

Veronica H
09-08-09, 17:23
:welcome: to NMP. This is a friendly and supportive place with great advice. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica