PDA

View Full Version : hi i'm new

XX BLACKVELVRT XX
09-08-09, 19:56
hi i'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself, i am a mother of 4, had slight panic attacks years ago when i was younger. This might seem like an essay, i do apologise but it might help people to kind of understand my predicament.
panic attack to me years ago was shaky, sweaty palms and a weird feeling that lasted only minutes.
About a year ago i split up with a very controlling partner, although he got into another relationship he never left me alone, then i fell pregnant and he "ended" his relationship as he said it wasn't working, he has his place i have mine. I saw him as and when. Four months ago i moved house, 3 weeks later i had my georgous child, then i found out ex had never split with woman as she appeared on my doorstep demanding paternity test ect. Now i was not huet, nor angry nor upset that ex of 5 years had been cheating and playing i just overlooked it, looking back that should have been my first indication i wasn't "feeling well".
Now the only way i can describe it is as follows;
I feel de real if that makes sense? i've bonded with my baby well, i seem to have no emotions, don't cry, don't laugh, feel constantly tired, even when i get the chance to sleep i dont, constantly cleaning up, focus is a bit up/down. now i had a really bad migraine according to dr before i had baby, the other night i fell asleep no probs, but woke up at 3 am with a severe burning pain in my head, arms went tingly, i s*** myself what was happening, so off i cart myself to the dr's apparantly i have sever stress which is causing, anxiety, depression, panic attacks u name it all in one!
Also forgot to mention i awoke gritting my jar for about three hours! also forgot to mention ex's son broke into my car and ex tried to run me over he currently on bail and guess what he moved in round the corner from me. All i know is i want to be me again i dont like all this and i must admit its very scary. my family dont really understand why i cant just get on and why i making such a drama. then i found this site the other night after a few attempts i'm finally on here and registered, i think almost everything in the left hand banner covers me, i want to get better and i'm trying hard, but like yesterday i recieved solicitors letters from him regarding our child and it seemed to tip me that much further, i have been put on sertraline and began taking today, i've paniced since taking it as reviews i've read are not pretty, but then i keep telling myself medication reacts differently with everyone, but u know whats its like when u panic. i guess i'm hoping there are people on here who will understand what i'm going threw and that i can find similar people to me of whom i can interact with, it is lonely......

bottleblond
09-08-09, 20:24
jings hun, i'm not surprised you are suffering with stress/anxiety. That situation alone would stress the strongest person.

I hope you are getting lots of support from family and firends. I hope we can be a good support to you too.

Best of luck

Lisa
xx

eternally optimistic
09-08-09, 20:31
Hi yah,

Really glad you found the website, it is a real morale booster at times and you realise you're not alone with your thoughts.

You've had a rough time and hopefully your meds should help.

Hope you make lots of contacts on here and hope things start to look good for the future.

Keep smiling and you'll soon start smiling inside.

TAKE CARE AND ALL THE BEST.

Veronica H
09-08-09, 21:25
:welcome: to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

teez
09-08-09, 21:34
hope you find what you need here ,,, x

XX BLACKVELVRT XX
09-08-09, 21:46
thanks guy's, took meds 3 hours ago and ever since have waves of like burning sensation going threw me particulary my head, i'm assuming from what so called er dr said this is extreme panic/anxiety attack? reason i joined here is i dont have any support, my father just doesn't seem to have the time of day and say's i should pull myself together and my mother is quite patronising about the whole situation, i rang them up when these feelings started and ended up feeling worse!