PDA

View Full Version : scared and panicking - reply now please

louise0501
10-08-09, 04:21
hey, i'm really freaking out as i have really bad sinus pains and i am feeling really dizzy and its turning into a full blown panic attack. i'm so scared, i think i'm dying, i can hardly walk. is this normal? could i be seriously ill?
please please reply ASAP
Many Thanks
Louise Xx

london
10-08-09, 04:27
you can not die with a sinus go to the doctors get some thing for it your be fine wish you better

louise0501
10-08-09, 04:32
what about the dizziness, i can't hardly walk, i feel like i'm gonna fall over and i feel like i cant breath properly?

Oceanblue
10-08-09, 04:38
Colin is right, you're not going to die from this.

Can you try and either sit down or lie down and take some deep breathes through your mouth ?

Oceanblue
10-08-09, 04:40
Also, open your windows and get some fresh air circulating.

MandySlade
10-08-09, 05:45
You probably have a bad upper resp infection. You can't breathe because your airways are inflamed from fighting off junk. You're dizzy because your inner ear is probably swollen for the same reasons. You're not going to die, you just have a nasty virus.

Slug
10-08-09, 09:07
I agree with the above, I'm sure it is fine. I get such problems with mine, especially when there is pollen about. It really hurts but eventually goes away. Your dr might be able to rpescribe you some anti-histamines or a anti-histamine nose spray that will help.