PDA

View Full Version : Overactive Thyroid Gland

RobyBaggio18
03-10-05, 11:40
I'm due for a blood test on the 18th of this month to rule out an overactive Thyroid gland.

I've looked at the symptoms for this and they are almost identicle to anxiety symptoms.

Has anyone had this done or suffer from it?

I'm kinda hoping it is, it will save a lot of hard work.

Meg
03-10-05, 11:49
It 'should' be in the basic check up for everyone when they first visit their GP with anxiety as you're right, the symptoms are almost identical .

Let us know your result.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

RobyBaggio18
03-10-05, 12:19
I'm gonna be so annoyed if it is but so relieved at the same time. It sounds as if its easy to treat.

thanks for the interest and I'll keep you posted.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">It 'should' be in the basic check up for everyone when they first visit their GP with anxiety as you're right, the symptoms are almost identical .

Let us know your result.

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 03 October 2005 : 11:49:32</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

RobyBaggio18
25-10-05, 09:31
My blood results came back as normal for Thyroid test so my problem must be nerves/anxiety.

Had an emergency referral pushed through after Ive waited four months and I've also signed up for NLP/hypnotherapy with National Phobics so hopefully Im heading in the right direction.

nomorepanic
25-10-05, 09:41
Good news about the blood test results then.

Let us know how the NLP etc goes won't you.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
25-10-05, 09:44
Good choice Roby..

Hope it helps

Meg