PDA

View Full Version : ultra sound biopsy

amandah
10-08-09, 14:17
Hi there this may sound really silly. But the last two weeks have been HELL for me. Suffering from on going Anxiety and panic. I had an ultrasound on my left boob and they wanted to take a biopsy there and then. Well excuse me !! I flipped and went into a real panic mode tears running down my cheeks etc. So the next day saw my GP and she gave me Diazepam and some cream to numb the area. Was back into the screening centre last week. Well same result another panic attack . But glad to say the results are clear. I am so pleased but simply dread anything else like this. The medical people have no real idea of what us poor people go through with real panic attacks or anxiety at all.regards amandah

angietomjimandcass
11-08-09, 12:47
Im glad it came back clear, now enjoy your life amanda xx

amandah
11-08-09, 14:05
Hi Thanks for your reply. Yes am really pleased. But still its really caused my anaxiety levels to go sky high . Regards amandah

yvonne_uk_98
04-04-10, 23:16
Hi Amanda,

Glad to hear your results are clear :D

yes I can understand your panic. I'm still waiting on my results, I had my mamogram, then I had a biopsy, the mamogram was clear, Praise God for that, I go back on Wednesday for my biopsy results, my right breast is still sore, my gp says that I have to mention this to the dr at the hospital.

I'm putting this into God's hands, this way I dont need to worry about it, I'll worry about in Wednesday nearer the time.

hope you have a good Easter,

Yvonne