PDA

View Full Version : Pulmonary stenosis...

Panickypants
10-08-09, 21:03
Hi there i was diagnosed with Pulmonary stenosis when i was 5 years old..

I have had no ill effect haven't had to have any medication and had 2 baby's which my mum said if anything was going to affect it it would have been the strain pg and labour put on my body but i was fine..

After my 2nd child was born (5) i started with anxiety, i have palpitations and they scare the hell out of me..I have a check on my heart every year and the last time i was there was last october, i was told all was fine and he doubts it would ever get worse and not to worry, i had an echo and an ecg so they did all the relevent tests on my so why oh why do i still convince myself my palpitations are cos of my heart complaint ???

I have had a bad couple of weeks with palps and it's driving me nuts.. it's not constant it just appears once or twice a day and it fells like my heart is twitching and fluttering..does anyone think it is to do with my condition ??? I went to the dr a couple of months ago and she reassured me she didn't think it was but with the last couple of weeks it's just sent me spiralling into the bad thoughts again ....