PDA

View Full Version : Hello, here to introduce myself

Gailgwl
11-08-09, 10:20
I found this site a few days ago and finding it hard to get started talking about myself. I have had health anxieties for about 8 years now and am having my worst attack ever at the moment and it is completely taken over my life. Of course this time ' I really do have something awful'. I find it really difficult to talk about my symptoms to people in case they say 'oh yes it does sound like you've got ......' but I hope Im going to be able to get over this and write on the forums and I hope Ill be able to say something useful to others as well.

Hoping, Gailgwl

magpie girl
11-08-09, 12:50
hi and welcome dont be afraid to ask anything on here there a real friendly bunch :D

debs180
11-08-09, 14:42
hi gailgwl, i have health anxiety 2, sometimes it is hard to ask things "just in case", but i have found talking about things really does help. and this site is fantastic, ive posted a few threads about things that have been bothering me and people have been very kind and reasurring and it has helped me alot. take care debs xx

chantelle
12-08-09, 00:52
Hi Gailgwl

I have been a member since Apr/May and it has been a life-line. If you are feeling really bad you can sound off here without fear of judgement secure in the knowledge that everyone understands, has been there and can offer support & advice.

Take care and keep your chin up
Chantelle