PDA

View Full Version : In The Morning

Copsgrl8
03-10-05, 19:29
The past 3 mornings I have been woken up from a deep sleep with a terrible PA. I have been on Lexapro for almost a month now and this 3 mornings are really my ONLY BAD PA's i have had.
All of a sudden I sit right up and my arms are heavy and pins and needles are going up and down my legs. I get the HOT rush from the top of my head all the way down to my chest ...Than my chest starts hurting and than I think I can't breathe. All of the happens in only a matter of 5 mins and I just breathe and talk myself out of it and than I go back to sleep.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Terri

Meg
03-10-05, 19:36
Terri

Well done for coping with them so well

It does take 4-6 weeksish to settle onto them and in this time things can get worse before they get better. Then it improves...

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

in1peace
03-10-05, 20:35
Heck yeah!
Sounds familiar. It is not nice to wake up like that!!
I went through this before I got on meds. I hope yours kick in soon!
Thinking of you!
Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

meatybuddy
03-10-05, 20:42
hi terry

hell yeah i suffer from bad pa's when i wake but ive been told that it can take up2 six weeks for the meds to grt into ur system

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

chucklehound
03-10-05, 22:49
Hi Terri, I am sorry to hear that you are going through this rough patch

at the moment, I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Take care

Chucklehound

BrandyK
04-10-05, 05:20
Hi Terri,

Mornings are also bad for me.. I think too much like something is going to happen but never does....

Try not to think something is going to happen...

Brandy

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -- Mark Twain