PDA

View Full Version : Dreams making anxiety worse?

teecee09
12-08-09, 16:38
It seems as though I dream pretty much what I fear or what my mind has thoughts about.....and this creates more thoughts in my head about WHY I am dreaming this.....anyone else have dreams about what they fear and does it make their thoughts even worse?!?!

cricketjar
12-08-09, 16:47
Yes i know exactly what you are going through i dream alot of horrible things that can happen to me. This then makes me think about that dream all day and actually scares me into thinking i have what i have in my dream. just a few nights ago i had one where i was terminally ill and i was being dragged away by these sort of grim reaper figures. as you can guess my fears are illness related but you are not alone with what you dream!!!

James

Soxbrooker
12-08-09, 17:01
one bad dream can spend me into a dark place for the whole day, it will keep playing on my mind "am I craazy for dreaming this" "normal people dont dream like this" and so on.. even to the point where I can be scared to go to bed the next night incase I have the same dream... but its only a dream!

~Sox~

teecee09
13-08-09, 07:22
ugh!!! ive been somewhat blah all day cause of it...and i was just starting to think i was controlling my thoughts...seems as if as soon as i "think" im okay...something comes along to remind me im suppose to be anxious :(

marcc64
13-09-09, 19:43
Yeah, just last night I dreamed that i had a throat x-ray thing lol and it was possible i had throat cancer :ohmy: horrid dream that was, couple of weeks brfore that i dreamed i got diagnosed with a brain tumor, lucky enough they are just dreams but it defo shows you what us HA suffers think of all day coz it affects our dreams.