PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!

cricketjar
12-08-09, 23:26
I have a hard little lump above my adams apple right where the chin meets the neck has anyone ever had this?? because my HA is in overdrive:unsure:

shorty1969
12-08-09, 23:35
Cant say i have had that ! Sounds like a wee boil or spot . Doesnt sound like anythin to worry about .

cricketjar
12-08-09, 23:45
I dont know what it is. It feels hard like a stone and im worrying what it might be! thank you for your reply tho! Can glands be hard? lymph nodes hard? i just dont know

xfilme
13-08-09, 08:26
If you look through older posts,esp from Kraggy, you will find many people on this site have found lumps under their chin. I am assuming it must be normal based on the amount of people reporting it. x

cricketjar
13-08-09, 10:30
Hi xfilme

I have read kraggys posts and it does sound exactly what he has had! Thank you for your help

LisaLisa
13-08-09, 12:30
Hi

Just to say that lymph nodes are all over your neck and could feel hard becuase they are so small even though they arent actually hard as in bad hard.

Also their are fat deposits there too that can feel like little hard bits. i have those and lots of other do aswell.

Lisa
xxxx

cricketjar
13-08-09, 15:46
Hi Lisa

Thank you for the reassurance it has eased my mind a bit. its just that i worry that it could be serious. it hurts a little but thats probably because i keep prodding it. i hate HA because im always checking for lumps now and worry they could be serious and why the hell they are there!

James