PDA

View Full Version : feel space and light headed reply someone

gypsywomen
13-08-09, 08:53
this is awfull, tues went to hopitel with my daughter she had byopsy ,not a wel lgirl ,,so brave makes me feel ashamed..while there kept feling fuzzy headed .but fought it,, so yesterday stayed in bed felt safe,, then last night found out my son had bad electric shock.set fire to his arm awfull ,,i wanted to rush to see him but when tried felt light headed new i couldd drive made me sad,,,this anxiety makes your life impossible,,i cant stand the fuzzy head.makes me scared to even bend down ,,anyone now why we get this please need to be able to do things not go to bed,,doc not bothered ,just gives me med saying just relax

gypsywomen
13-08-09, 09:11
worried reply one of you dear people

shorty1969
13-08-09, 09:23
Hi gypsy ! That is a horrible feeling ,I dont get it as often as i used to ,Maybe due to stopping taking medication and only relying on the odd couple of 2mg diazepam now and then . Some call it cotton wool head , I think its caused by the muscles in the head being tensed up . This might sound a bit daft , but when i get it i hang my head down and shake it from side to side fast . It will go away dont worry . Have you tried diazepam for it ?

chantelle
13-08-09, 09:23
Hi there

you just hang in there - things will be ok. You have made your kids - their strenghth has come from you - now it is their time to be there for you. You will get better just try to keep positive and keep telling yourself that you can cope - your unconcious mind picks up on these messages and will help you to cope. That is why your body shuts down when you are feeling anxious as you are giving negative messages to your unconcious mind.

Take care and you will be able to cope
Hugs Chantelle

gypsywomen
13-08-09, 09:32
when i do jobs feel spaced it scares me that why i go to bed,, but your both right i take 2mg dymAZIPEM 3TIMES A DAY ZOPICLONE FOR SLEEP PROPANADOL TO NOTHING HELPS :hugs: do others get this wth axity

gypsywomen
13-08-09, 13:35
anyone else feel the same

den68
13-08-09, 13:54
having to take your daughter to the hospital and then your son getting an electric shock is a lot to deal with. Your anxiety levels are probably through the roof and when mine are through the roof i get that spaced out , cotton wool head dizzy feeling and its horrible and scares me , but when i get scared i get worse. You are braver than me because when my son had to go to hospital i wouldnt even go sent my mum instead and felt guilty about it, but if you think about it not going to the hospital to see your son last night was much better than you going in a state having an accident, or being ill in the hospital you did the sensible thing just explain this to your son i am sure he will understand, but just congratulate yourself for going with your daughter and keep telling your self how well you have done. Once your anxiety starts to drop your funny haed thing will start to go. Hope your childern are ok
denise

mandie
13-08-09, 14:02
Hi

It no wonder u feel like that hun, wot with yr daughter and yr son

I get bad lite headed feelings and spaced out when im having really bad day

hope u all better soon

:hugs:

mandie x