PDA

View Full Version : which medication is everyone on,,

tina2004
12-01-04, 13:39
just wondering what everyone is cirrently taking and what has everyone took,also what seems to be the safest regarding side effects etc,

Buby
12-01-04, 15:36
hi tina.

im not on meds, but i take multivitamins and they have worked great for me even just after one. im on them for 3 months one a day and my dad wants to see what the change in me is. i think these multivitamins are on the top 3 in my book, you should definately get some.

hugs rachel xx

stimpy
12-01-04, 21:38
Hi Tina,

I'm currently taking Lustral Sertraline, 150mg a day and occassionaly Valium, 5mg up to 3 times a day, (I only take the valium when I need it in an emergency.)

I've been on and off Sertaline for years, for pre-natal, post natal depression and anxiety. The maximum dose I have taken was 200mg a day. In the past I have also taken Propranolol 180mg a day.

I find the worst side effects from Lustral Sertaline are occassional indigestion, over sleeping or not sleeping, shaking and loss of sex drive.

However, when I consider how ill I was, these things are a small price to pay in order to feel better.

I was given a course of Venlaflaxin, and the side effects were awful, and so I was given Sertaline instead, as I had good results with it twice before.

Medication is very trial and error, it may take several attempts to find the right one for you.:)

Love and Best Wishes
Liz xxx

Panic Monster & Scatty Excentric

tina2004
12-01-04, 23:15
what kind of mulitvits do u take rachel ,,how do they help anxiety,what were ur symptoms to start with ,thanks .