PDA

View Full Version : feel like im going to die atm

amandaj
13-08-09, 14:11
my stupid chest has been funny all night again ,feels like an elephant is sat on my heart only way to explain it, ive been having what i think are missed beats aswell horrible feeling my chest feels like someones injected something hot into it, my ha is sky high cos im scared does it ever end doesnt feel like it

sandramick
13-08-09, 16:24
hi mand
sorry u had a bad night cant help alot just to say hang in there it only anx .
love
sandra xxxx
:bighug1:

mandie
13-08-09, 16:32
Hi

Poor u, sorry u feeling so bad.

Cant give u any advice, just a :hugs:

mandie x

amandaj
13-08-09, 16:50
thank you both it means alot to me just get so fed up of it all day in day out

amandaxxx

Macchiavelli
13-08-09, 18:14
Alot of people suffer with this daily, including me

Just keeping telling yourself it will pass and isnt harmful, even though it may not feel like it

There are many of us out there that have the same feelings

You will be fine, Amanda:hugs:

amandaj
13-08-09, 18:59
thank you it just feels like its going to be your last breath i hate the feeling so much but i do appreciate the replies thanks again xx

marcc64
13-08-09, 19:07
Hey, yes this is how i feel at the moment :(

Do you feel like there is no point in trying to do anything or make an effort because all you think about 24/7 is your going to die so what is the point?

Macchiavelli
13-08-09, 21:27
Hey, yes this is how i feel at the moment :(

Do you feel like there is no point in trying to do anything or make an effort because all you think about 24/7 is your going to die so what is the point?

I do feel like this sometimes, but I think that the as the Doctor said there is nothing wrong with me and 18 months later I am still breathing, so I keep telling myself when I feel like that if it was something serious then something would of happened to me by now.

I have actually had a not too bad couple of days, still had the odd chest pain but just kept telling myself it was not fatal and this has helped me through

anx mum
13-08-09, 22:35
Hi hun sorry 2 hear ur feeling bad ok never ends does it? Just keep telling urself u have had this before msn me anytime.x