PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the heart

Revenge
13-08-09, 18:55
Hello, I hope you are doing well, just a question to see if this is about panic/anxiety (that I believe it must be) you know, better safe than sorry...

Any of you have experienced like your heart has problems to "swallow" the blood and then you feel like a shot of adrenaline in your chest/abdominal area?

Is normal for it to happen various times during the day? Itīs a good idea to see my medic for this? because he already assured me I donīt have anything in my heart.

amandaj
13-08-09, 19:07
i have done a post on this today myself its horrible and scary my dr says same its anxiety but it sure doesnt feel like it all the time, the shot of adrenaline does it feel like youve got something hot in you ??

Revenge
13-08-09, 19:29
Yes, like someone spilled hot water inside you, sometimes follows a mild pain in the chest or back, and then dissapears only to come back minutes or hours later..

One time I had these one after another :wacko:

valleybear
14-08-09, 16:28
I had these when my anxiety was particularly bad. Had almost forgotten but when I read your post it was as if it was yesterday....! Mine were ususlly triggered by a slight pain or an "odd" feeling and the panic sent the adrenaline surging resulting in that weird sensation under my breastbone. Although my HA was always centered around heart issues, I strangly never thought this was one but accepted it as a panic surge caused by some message misinterpreted by my anxious brain! Hope you get rid of them soon but at least you know that they are horrible but harmless. X

pd
14-08-09, 16:56
I get this 3 or 4 times a day, more when my anxiety is particularly bad, and my HA is centered around heart worries at the moment. Not fun, is it?

Panickypants
14-08-09, 22:24
Hi there i have had this too, i tend to get it when my anxiety is pretty high.. I also worry i have problems with my heart as i do have a heart complaint but i get it checked every year and all is fine so it must be anxiety x

Revenge
14-08-09, 22:24
Indeed, is not funny, but Iīm relieved that as of the most thing I feel, is due anxiety, but sometimes is hard to accept that is just anxiety, mostly because it comes so sudenly, but well....if is anxiety is not going to kill me.

Jamie_
15-08-09, 11:45
Indeed, is not funny, but Iīm relieved that as of the most thing I feel, is due anxiety, but sometimes is hard to accept that is just anxiety, mostly because it comes so sudenly, but well....if is anxiety is not going to kill me.

That's what rattles through my mind if i hit a panic attack over chest pain, i normally think what if this isn't anxiety..what if it's real and i ignore it thinking it's only anxiety :roflmao: