View Full Version : need some reassurance :(

tashbarnes87
14-08-09, 11:56
Hi all, really suffering today its doing my head in. These are my sympotoms

Twitching Muscles
Burning Tongue
Really bad ache in both upper arms
Feel really stiff & like im seizing up

I have posted about the seperate symptoms a lot but today i have all of them in one:weep: Im so tired as my son is waking through the night again and i want to cry. I went for a sports massage on monday & she said my arm musles were tight and i was in a great amount of pain when she was pressing around my arms and shoulders. It hasnt done much so i am going back next week for another deep tissue. Im just so scared i have als or mnd and i cant stop stresssin about it. I have just moved house & i didnt notice the twitches as much for about 2 days and now they have come back along with the burning tongue i used to have :( please give ,me some reassurance xx

LisaLisa
14-08-09, 11:59
Hi all, really suffering today its doing my head in. These are my sympotoms

Twitching Muscles
Burning Tongue
Really bad ache in both upper arms
Feel really stiff & like im seizing up

I have posted about the seperate symptoms a lot but today i have all of them in one:weep: Im so tired as my son is waking through the night again and i want to cry. I went for a sports massage on monday & she said my arm musles were tight and i was in a great amount of pain when she was pressing around my arms and shoulders. It hasnt done much so i am going back next week for another deep tissue. Im just so scared i have als or mnd and i cant stop stresssin about it. I have just moved house & i didnt notice the twitches as much for about 2 days and now they have come back along with the burning tongue i used to have :( please give ,me some reassurance xx

Tash can I ask how many times over the last few days you have had that horrible lurching stomach , bad news , sickly feeling becuae you have though or read something related to your health that has ddeply worried or upset you?

Lisa
xxx

tashbarnes87
14-08-09, 12:10
i havent had that feeeling but in the past week i have thought at least 3 times a day that i might be dead by this time nxt year which obviously makes me upset then i get stressed. Is that what you mean? xx

LisaLisa
14-08-09, 12:38
i havent had that feeeling but in the past week i have thought at least 3 times a day that i might be dead by this time nxt year which obviously makes me upset then i get stressed. Is that what you mean? xx
Absolutely!!

If you are anything like me .......you have got to the point where your so worried and stressed that you think its normal to have these thoughts and its like we lose track of when our body is tense. SOunds just like your muscle aches and twitching etc... are the results of burst of adrenaline causing muscle overuse from tensing up all the time.........its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more likely to be that than an illness. If it is an illness causing this then i want to know where all your stress symptoms are!! Everyone else gets them!!!:hugs: :hugs:

Lisa
xxxx

tashbarnes87
17-08-09, 09:27
i seem to be ok at the weekends still have symptoms but dont really think about them as much today all the worry has come back :weep: :weep:

BKF1515
17-08-09, 10:29
Sounds like you have a lot of stress and not a lot of time to relax and sleep! This can causes any number of aches and pains in your body. When my boys were waking throug the night I was a MESS! I always felt I was coming down with something, thought I had varicose veins b/c of pains in my legs, and my worst was stiffness and pain around my upper body which turned out to be my neck. I would have a physical therapist work on it 1x/wk and that really helped everything. Plus moving house is the most stressful thing you can do - no wonder you are feeling under the weather! I know you have heard it before and you'll think it's easier-said-than-done but try to get more sleep by going to bed earlier (this helped me a lot when I had babies but I constantly had to be reminded) and do things for yourself to relax like watching TV or reading while your child is napping or you have 15 min. here and there throughout the day. This really helps your neck and other muscles to relax for a minute I think. And try to do something nice for yourself - you deserve it! :)