PDA

View Full Version : belching and bringing sick up?

leeann
14-08-09, 12:54
Does any one else do this. Im convincing my self I have cancer. I keep having diarrhoea lately, not constant but when I need to go I have to rush and its very watery (sorry tmi) Last night I keep belching and bringing up sick. And keep getting it today. Im really worrying thinking im going to die :-( Ive got a doctors appointment Monday. But just wanted some reassurance from you guys xx thanks x

meg86
14-08-09, 13:00
Hey Leeane,

Anxiety can play havock on your body, i always get this sicky belching bringing sick up thing the day after i have had a very very anxious bad day, i also have a very sensitive stomach due to anxiety whenever i get very upset my stomach is in knots and i have terrible diarreah, i know that this is a very common symptom but if it puts your mind to rest go to the doctor but i know you are not alone with this one :) xxx

nanny
14-08-09, 14:40
Hello

It could very well be anxiety, that does untold things to us as we all know, but it could also be a little bug you have picked up.
Try not to over worry as that will only make matters worse if it is the dreaded anxiety.

Every little thing we get we worry about, it drives us nuts and sends us all into overdrive when in the end 9 times out of 10 it's nothing to worry about.

keep your chin up and i hope you are feeling better soon.

nomorepanic
14-08-09, 14:48
It could be acid indigestion as well