PDA

View Full Version : Pain In Leg

Jamie_
14-08-09, 14:27
I promised myself i won't use Dr Google for this

I'm getting this weird pain in my leg just below my hip, it starts at my hip and i can feel it down the back of my thigh..

It's completely random, i can't induce it and it reacts well to stretching for a short period of time..

I remember before it started i was cleaning and instead of using the big brush to sweep the floor i used the hand brush and shovel, so i was bent over and moving about whilst bent..

Could it be a possible muscle strain?..I'm currently fighting off the anxiety of something serious being wrong so any reassurance will help

nanny
14-08-09, 14:35
Hi
I doubt it's anything serious at all so try not to worry.
You could easily have pulled a muscle or it could be siatica, thats just a trapped nerve and will hurt like heck until it settles down.

Try to sit down and rest for a while and it will probably ease off as quick as it came.

Hope i have been a little help.:)

valleybear
14-08-09, 15:38
Sounds muscular to me . I have on and off pain like this and usually I can trace it back to a day or a couple of days before when I did something different or strange. Sure it will ease up soon..if you have any rubbing balm or ointment it might be worth giving it a go and if it helps then you will be reassured, also when rubbing in I often find the trigger point which hurts and screams..." muscular"!!

Jamie_
14-08-09, 17:32
Thanks for the replies

I don't seem to be having anymore pain so i guess it was just freak..also managed to get my anxiety under control quicker than usual so i guess double thumbs up lol