PDA

View Full Version : exercise suggestions

tt
05-10-05, 03:31
I still suffer for reasons I have no idea of.. My neck and shoulders are always in a knot. The massage therapist asks me how in the world could I get myself this way. I go to the Chiropractioner and she cracks my neck bi-weekly.
What I need is some advise on how to overcome this and some exercises I can do to stay fit in my tummy and arms without hurting my neck and also strengthening my neck.
I seem to think my worry is less and i am better with not panicking.
I have had this for about 3 years and would like to get rid of this. Anti-Inflammatories help, but something natural would be better than this
as the tummy can only take so much.

I would appreciate anyones suggestions and willing to try anything!

Thanks,
TT:)

TT:)

tygwyn
05-10-05, 16:19
Have you tried swimming? Sounds like it would be perfect?

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Meg
05-10-05, 18:09
Yoga, TaiChi, Pilates

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
05-10-05, 18:12
Going for walks is always good..:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

razocaine_07
09-10-05, 02:52
walking or swimming are by far the best. Avoid jogging like the plague if u get bad knots. Or if u have time/money....join a gym like me. I go swimming, steam room, yoga/pilates and they have a hydrotherapy pool. Worth every penny.
For herbal solutions, try reading up, i stick to rescue remedy, lavender etc all the well known stuff.