PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! Need Reassurance!

SocialTool
15-08-09, 00:01
Ok. Well today at work I was lifting some boxes and I pushed myself pretty hard. About an hour after, I kinda got a tension feeling in my right temple. It came and went thru the rest of the day. Now it extends from my temple, around my eye socket and cheek and sometimes to the back of my head. What I am thinking is that I might have strained a muscle while lifting. I don't really get headaches and I never had a migrane in my life. So I just want to keep myself calm and not think irrational here. Could it be muscle tension? Tension in general? Is there anyone out there with the same symptom sometimes? Help!

SocialTool
15-08-09, 02:23
anyone? :weep:

Anxious_gal
15-08-09, 03:02
well if it was a migraine you'd know it. it would be the worst head pain you have ever felt and you wouldn't be able to stand any light or noise or sometimes smells will make you feel ill.
a migraine is where the blood vessels tighten up too much.
It's different from a headach.
sounds like a tension headach or one of those headaches where if you move your head it hurts.
try putting some ice on your temple.
lucky you I suffer from migraines, in fact I've got a small headach right now lol.
don't worry it's really sounds like a headach, u could also take some pain medication.