PDA

View Full Version : 100% Virgin,deep fear of becoming pregnant

purpleflurp
15-08-09, 04:20
Hey peeps :) ,

First, wanted to let you know, Im 14 years old never had sex, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a boy, never had a guy friend, so on and so forth. I don't know exactly why, but I have a DEEP fear of pregnancy. It's a never ending battle. I spend hours on yahoo answers, wiki answers, and google asking questions like,"Can you get pregnant by sharing a shower?" and stuff like that. And there is always an answer that says, "Yes, I think so. Buy a pregnancy test."
It creeps me out! I mean, sometimes I scratch my vagina with my finger, and I'm wearing underwear but I think, "what if I have sperm on my hands? because Im hanging upsidedown, the sperm must have traveled to my vagina already. Yes, the sperm probably got on my hands using the shower. What if my dads or brothers sperm got on the shower wall and I touched it and it didn't wash off? Oh no, I did kind of feel sick in the car. Oh God please!" The thought rambling would go on and on.
Week and a half ago or so, I went to Maine with my friend's family. I normally work out 5 or 6 days a week, but there I hardly did at all. I'm a health nut and all that was available there was fatty foods, lots of pasta, hamburgers, and reheated crap. I felt more and more bloated every day. (Symtom of Pregnancy) I couldn't stand up straight and didn't feel like moving. In the car, I could feel all the bumps (symtom of pregnancy)and I felt huge and think I gained a couple pounds(symtom of pregnancy). I would slump and my fat folds would put pressure on my pelvic area.(symtom of pregnancy?) I had to pee a lot (a symtom of pregnancy), and got diarrhea all the time (symtom of pregnancy), and would get constipated (symtom of pregnancy.) I worried 24/7. I got back and took a while until I started feeling a little better. My pelvic area looks bigger and sticks out but I thinks its fat. My stomach sticks out more so it looks slightly pregnant, but the uterus and stomach still seem separate.
I got what seemed to be my period Friday August 7th. It was a "perfect" 28 days from my last period, which is a bit early for me. I expected it to be like my normal period. light on the first day, then heavy the next two days, then regular the fourth, not have blood on the fifth, randomly bleed again on the sixth, and be gone by the seventh. But it's been starting and stopping. Bleeding a regular amount at a steady pace, not heavy, nor light, then stopping. Then I get a nothing but a brownish discharge for up to day and it starts again for a couple to several hours. I got a little tissue on my tampon on the 10th, but other than that I haven't gotten any, and I'm worried. I haven't had any heavy bleeding! I've keep wasting tampons to see if there is any blood left. There is a brownish discharge right now. Now I think my "period" has stopped, (which if it has is a day shorter than usual) and I've gotten those weird symptoms I got in Maine all over again. A short, early and light period is also a symtom of pregnancy. WTF? Why is everything a symtom? Thanks so much for reading all that! Please help?
xoxoxoxo
Em

pd
15-08-09, 10:20
You absolutely cannot be pregnant. You cannot get pregnant from sharing a shower, whoever told you that either didn't know what they were talking about or was deliberately trying to worry you. Even if there was semen in the shower, and you touched it and then your vagina, you cannot get pregnant. sperm do not live very long outside the body, and any left on the shower wall etc will almost certainly be dead. Your period may have been slightly odd, but don't worry, from personal experience mine weren't 100% predictable at 14, just when I thought they'd settled into a pattern they went and did something like this! When you look up the symptoms of something it's so easy to convince yourself that you have them, or misinterpret other harmless things as those symptoms. You said yourself you were eating lots of fatty foods that you wouldn't normally eat, that could explain the bloated feeling and also the constipation/diarrhea. The best thing you can do is stop using google/wikipedia/yahoo answers to ask questions about pregnancy. You can't trust everything you read on the internet, especially on wiki/yahoo answers, there's people who either have no idea what they're talking about or will deliberately give you the wrong information. You can't get pregnant without having sex, there's perhaps a 1 in 1000000 possibility if someone (without wishing to go into too much detail here) ejaculates all over you. It just can't happen. Pregnancy worries aren't uncommon, and they're really scary, so I hope you can put it behind you soon! Hope this helps, Pd xxx

Trixie
15-08-09, 15:20
Hey peeps :) ,

First, wanted to let you know, Im 14 years old never had sex, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a boy, never had a guy friend, so on and so forth. I don't know exactly why, but I have a DEEP fear of pregnancy. It's a never ending battle. I spend hours on yahoo answers, wiki answers, and google asking questions like,"Can you get pregnant by sharing a shower?" and stuff like that. And there is always an answer that says, "Yes, I think so. Buy a pregnancy test."
It creeps me out! I mean, sometimes I scratch my vagina with my finger, and I'm wearing underwear but I think, "what if I have sperm on my hands? because Im hanging upsidedown, the sperm must have traveled to my vagina already. Yes, the sperm probably got on my hands using the shower. What if my dads or brothers sperm got on the shower wall and I touched it and it didn't wash off? Oh no, I did kind of feel sick in the car. Oh God please!" The thought rambling would go on and on.
Week and a half ago or so, I went to Maine with my friend's family. I normally work out 5 or 6 days a week, but there I hardly did at all. I'm a health nut and all that was available there was fatty foods, lots of pasta, hamburgers, and reheated crap. I felt more and more bloated every day. (Symtom of Pregnancy) I couldn't stand up straight and didn't feel like moving. In the car, I could feel all the bumps (symtom of pregnancy)and I felt huge and think I gained a couple pounds(symtom of pregnancy). I would slump and my fat folds would put pressure on my pelvic area.(symtom of pregnancy?) I had to pee a lot (a symtom of pregnancy), and got diarrhea all the time (symtom of pregnancy), and would get constipated (symtom of pregnancy.) I worried 24/7. I got back and took a while until I started feeling a little better. My pelvic area looks bigger and sticks out but I thinks its fat. My stomach sticks out more so it looks slightly pregnant, but the uterus and stomach still seem separate.
I got what seemed to be my period Friday August 7th. It was a "perfect" 28 days from my last period, which is a bit early for me. I expected it to be like my normal period. light on the first day, then heavy the next two days, then regular the fourth, not have blood on the fifth, randomly bleed again on the sixth, and be gone by the seventh. But it's been starting and stopping. Bleeding a regular amount at a steady pace, not heavy, nor light, then stopping. Then I get a nothing but a brownish discharge for up to day and it starts again for a couple to several hours. I got a little tissue on my tampon on the 10th, but other than that I haven't gotten any, and I'm worried. I haven't had any heavy bleeding! I've keep wasting tampons to see if there is any blood left. There is a brownish discharge right now. Now I think my "period" has stopped, (which if it has is a day shorter than usual) and I've gotten those weird symptoms I got in Maine all over again. A short, early and light period is also a symtom of pregnancy. WTF? Why is everything a symtom? Thanks so much for reading all that! Please help?
xoxoxoxo
Em

As this is for teenagers I thought it might help http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A467912

Stop worrying please.

purpleflurp
16-08-09, 00:07
Thanks guys, this made me feel better. I'm still a little bit worried, though. At the bottom of Trixie's link it said sometihing about "Good Ole Missionary Position" and I actually get into a postion similar to that, when I'm checking to see I have no pregnancy bump. (Oh my, it's not until I said that out loud that I found out how stupid it sounds.) So, bascially, if I had sperm near my legs somehow, I just shouldn't get in that position? Well I can't think of a situation I would have sperm on my legs...Well guys thank you so much. It really opened my eyes to show me how ridiculous this fear really is for me. Okay, but one last thing. Its been about 2 weeks or so since Maine and I still have constipation and dirrahea (weird I know) and kind of peeing a lot, and I don't think it's nessacary to associate this with pregnancy, but any thoughts of what problem could be? Thanks again for your help. YOURE THE BEST!!
xo
EM