PDA

View Full Version : this is stressing me out more

lonely
15-08-09, 10:39
got a letter this morning from NHS its about being referred onto another cpn, ive only just got used to the one i have now after 5months nearly , i can now open up to her more last 2 appointments been better then all the others where i said nothing

and today i get a letter about this other one taking other as my care co-ordinater and care plan etc :weep: :weep: :weep: it is a male too, great i dont speak to them i even dont speak to my pshychiatrist as he is male :ohmy: :blush: :weep: its just one of those things i cannot do and never have been able to which is why i changed gp's from male to a female one

this cpn will do home visits but the one i have now i go to my gp's surgery it gets me out of the house for abit and ive been enjoying the walks down there i even took the canal walk near the wildlife to get to them

i can't bare this i really can't, i seem to pick up then get kicked in the teeth and back down again :weep:

lonely
17-08-09, 20:11
i think its for the longterm cpn, discussing with shorterm one next week, i did mention it was a male and they know how i feel soo said not to worry and sort it out in week time