PDA

View Full Version : can being late for my vb12 injection make me feel so ill

amandaj
15-08-09, 11:12
im about 2 and half weeks late for it im going to have it done on monday, but i feel awful loss of appetite sickness the runs shaky etc , im convinced ive got something bad had no sleep yet again just whole night on tthe toilet im worn out and very down i feel so alone hubby doesnt understand one bit health anxiety has rocketed cos ive comnvinced myself im dying:weep:

nickieb
15-08-09, 11:16
I don't think so no, it sounds purely like HA to me. Glad you are getting your B12 though xx

countrygirl
15-08-09, 12:44
My neighbour has pernicious anemia and about a week before her injection is due she feels unbelievably tired and is very dizzy with upset tummy. she has had the anemia for about 20 yrs so is very experienced.

Maybe your injection being late has made you feel tired and a bit funny tummied and the awful anxiety this produced has made it all hundred times worse and you have anxiety symptoms as well.

amandaj
16-08-09, 10:55
ty for the replies i will see how i feel after tommorow maybe if levels are up my anxiety might not be so high and i can get rid of some of the symptoms im having
thanks again
amandaxx

teez
16-08-09, 11:11
my mum had these jabs for years,,,and she gets really tired about three weeks before the next jab,,,also loses her apertite,,,so your not alone

morob
16-08-09, 11:32
Hi
I have been having these injections for about 7 years, i feel very tired and anxious for about 2/3 weeks before my injection, i have also been put on 5mg of cipralex 5 weeks ago, but i am also struggling with that, and the doctor has started to give me injections every 2 months instead of every 3 months to see if this helps, but i have also found that the more stressed i am the quicker i seem to need my injection.

mick_uk
16-08-09, 11:56
I got that too about two weeks before my b12 jab was due.
I told the nurse and doc and they changed my injection to every 11 weeks instead of every 13 weeks.
I've been fine since.

amandaj
17-08-09, 11:31
thanks for the replies injection been done now i did try to ask the nurse if it could be why im feeling way i do she was a moody cow and just said could be but thanks again all of youxx