PDA

View Full Version : OMG I went Clubbing!!!!

sarah
13-01-04, 01:38
Hi all

Just had to let you know (and brag just a little...lol).:D

Saturday nite I went to a nightclub for the first time in nearly 2 years. It was loud, really packed and full of drunks and yet I not only survived from 8 - midnight, I gave a mate a lift home (i panic when i give people lifts in case i crash with them in the car...nuts i know...lol). I had a fab evening, dresed up in the shortest shirt i could find, slapped on my makeup and put my killer heel boots on, felt great, looked great, got chatted up (even tho my hubby was there!!!) had a great time!!!![:X]

Only thing was I took one 2mg diazepam before i went so I think that helped so I felt a bit naff that i had to take something to help me enjoy myself....until I found out that more than half my friends had also taken a tab to get them in the mood...well at least the tab I took was legal eh?[^][?]

Heres to getting our lives back on track mates!!!

love Sarah
xx

Matt
13-01-04, 09:09
Well done matey! :D

Maybe I should give it a go... Perhaps not with the shortest skirt I could find though! [:o] That may get me arrested!! heheeh

m

Laurie28
13-01-04, 12:17
Brilliant Sarah,

Not only did you go you had a brilliant time. Chuffed to pieces for you

Love
Lucky

sarah
13-01-04, 13:30
Hi guys

Matt - you never know, could be worth a laugh mate...if you do will you send nic the pic to put on the site, i need a good giggle...lol

love Sarah
xx

Meg
13-01-04, 13:46
Well done Sarah.

Great progress. I bet you'd have had a good time even without the 2mg of anything !!

Meg

twister
13-01-04, 13:54
Well done Sarah! Once we're all better we'll have a clubbing night out!

Emily

Matt
13-01-04, 13:59
Sarah... nic's seen my pic... I'll think shell agree a skirt is a no no!! heheh

kate
13-01-04, 15:23
Hiya Sarah,

So pleased for you, you did so well!

Kate x

nomorepanic
13-01-04, 21:24
Sarah

Well done mate - very proud of you. I bet you looked a stunner. Now we need a pic of you in the short skirt and boots - keep the men happy eh - he he!

Matt is lovely and I can just see him in a skirt - lol

Nicola

benoo5
13-01-04, 22:49
well done matey

nic,has just stolen my thunder...was going to say,show us the pic,heee.

you did so well,about six months ago,my girls took me to crystals,at the palace football ground...was dancing away,and then the strobe lites,hit me,and i sat down...no prob,ime a smoochy dancer really,and they dont have strobes,all i need,is an old codger,to dance with lol

well done,my friend,another step to freedom...best wishes..bryan.

Lottie32
15-01-04, 23:56
Hi Sarah

So glad you've made another huge leap to reclaiming your life!

The clubbing sounds fun, much better than what we have round here. We went out last weekend for my friends birthday, and it practically turned me suicidal - there was a huge abundance of blokes - mainly in the 40+ bracket (sorry Bryan) with bald pates, missing teeth, dodgy facial hair (and I hope I don't offend anybody here) and who looked like they were the seeds of the loins of family members who were rather too closely related if you get my drift.

We decided that the local farmers market produce producers were having a belated Xmas gathering, in fact, it had us clamouring at the gates of the local convent.

It's bad enough being old and single, but when you saw the state of these specimens, it made you realise that there is nothing out there. Does anybody know where there are some half decent, single, honest blokes. (Looks not important) (Ability to cope with neurotic mad person essential)

When are you going out again Sarah? I wouldn't worry about the tablet first - I have an ****nal of herbal potions that I take to get me out (I don't think they do anything really, but psychologically they do and thats all that matters)

The important part is that you went and enjoyed!

Well done

Love

Charlie

benoo5
16-01-04, 00:08
wotch out charlie,

for the past week,ive spent all my free time ,scouring the country,for an affordable,little cottage...derbyshire,is looking good lol........well,i could always snuggle up to trampus,and bye the way,i dont have a bald patch...and in three weeks,i will have all my teeth back lol....best wishes..bryan.

stimpy
16-01-04, 00:29
Amazing ! Outstanding! and Most excellent!
Well done Sarah, that's fantastic.

I'm so proud of you

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Lottie32
16-01-04, 00:46
Bryan

You'd always be welcome.

Can i just point out that the so called swear word was me saying I took an ars enal of things out with me.

What do we do if we want to discuss footie!

Charlie

sarah
16-01-04, 14:16
Hiya All

Thanks for all your 'well done's'!!
Blimey Charlie, I think you need to come down to surrey clubbing mate, sounds like the men are a bit tastier round here, most of them where I went were my age (30) and there were a few younger ones just for eye candy...lol.
Heving said that, you might meet Bryan in there...he doesnt live too far from me do ya Bry? (But I bet you could hold your own against the local teenagers)!!!

love Sarah
xx

benoo5
16-01-04, 23:29
hi sarah,

thanks for being kind,but the average age of males,in our clubs,is 25/35...now that ime middle aged,and knackered after work,i just want a long bath,a wee dram of whisky,and relaxation...having said that,my girls are taking me to watertown in croydon,as a birthday torture/treat, heee ...bryan.

Lottie32
17-01-04, 11:06
Thanks Sarah

Surrey it is then - and an ideal age range (I'm 33 now, but don't look it - or so I've been told).

Whats your next mission babe?

Love

Charlie