PDA

View Full Version : aint been on for awhile but im at an all time low

LittleMac
15-08-09, 14:42
hi NMP im back

havent been on for ages ive been really good felt awesome until the last few days

ive suddenly notice my lymph nodes feel firmer/harder on a morning then soften up during the day this worries me

also i have notice i get like a tight chest feeling however my breathing seems fine if i take a deep breath im convinced its a massive lymphoma tumour in my chest its got me really worried, can this be anxiety like a tight feeling in my chest whether i breathe or not

not only this a clear lump i have in my mouth wont go away ive had it months my doctor said its a cyst (mucocele) but again im convinced its something serious like spreading cancer into my mouth

im sorry to ask but can you guys reassure me please

Mac

Ahab
15-08-09, 22:46
Hi Mac
Due to the recent increase in mouth cancers I would be pretty sure your GP is particularly aware of what to look for and if he/she has seen your lump and proclaimed it a cyst then that's what it is. Really they won't make a mistake over something like that. Also it doesn't sound like you have any other cancer type symptoms like chronic fatigue or weight loss for example?

If you are breathing fine, then the tightness in your chest doesn't sound like anything to worry about either. I suffer occasional tightness due to HA and your description sounds very familiar to me.

Please try and not worry, listen to what your doc is telling you and don't Google your symptoms! Take care.