PDA

View Full Version : trying to start a new career

littlen
16-08-09, 12:35
hi everyone
i havent been on here a while, probably like most on here have good times and bad. well at the moment im quite good. havent worked for years so im trying to start my own spray tanning business. and that is nerve racking. you know what its like when you feel ok you have all these bright ideas. but for someone who doesnt like people round i do wonder why im doing it. but the ads are out and now its a waiting game. is anyone else out there who hasnt worked for a long time gone back to work?? if so how did it go??
and also if anyone wants to be guinea pig for me im in wickford in essex. i would only charge the frist time to cover the solutions but dont think i would feel so bad if i new the person i was doing would know how i felt. this may sound silly to some, but not to me. so if anyone has any tips please help..... karen:doh:

june
16-08-09, 15:43
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
I hope all goes well for you :hugs:
What a wonderful achievement - well done - good for you :yesyes: :yesyes:
Best wishes
June
:hugs:

Slug
16-08-09, 22:49
Ooo good luck :)

littlen
21-08-09, 22:11
oh thank you everyone for your coments. and hopefully it will go well. karen

eeyorelover
22-08-09, 01:01
I didn't work for a long time and was completely housebound for 4 years. I jumped back into working with both feet! I now work between 50 and 60 hours a week and am doing well.
Some days are better than others and on bad days I still come home and take a nap! LOL
It sounds like you have created a plan and are following thru!
You WILL make it work and I hope that you have GREAT success :)
If I were near you I would definitely take you up on the offer too!
I wonder if you have thought about adding your business to the internet.
Not sure if the UK has yellow pages or something similar that shows business near a person who does a search but adding your business name, address, and description would probably get you some more clients :)
GOOD LUCK :)
xxx
Sandy