PDA

View Full Version : muscle twitches and shakky?

JR
13-01-04, 06:34
I have these muscle twitcheson and off all the time? I have also noticed I appear to be more shakky latley? I honestly can't stand feeling this way anymore. I think I will finally give in and go on medication. Any recommendation for which medication works best to to reduce the thoughts? Also, I heard there are sexual side effects? My symptoms are different every couple of days. One day dizzy, next day headaches? Another day my vision feels funny? These symptoms vary so much. The symptoms match all the major dieases and illnesses there are? I will stay strong but I have very little support besides you guys. This site truly helps me deal with this!! Thanks again to all

Meg
13-01-04, 14:43
JR,

Muscle twitching could be a build up of lactic acid -a by product of adenaline - and shaky certainly is adrenaline/stress hormone related.

Exercise really helps use these up ..

With most of the SSRI's you can lose your libido.

As you already know, all of the symptoms you list are very common anxiety ones.
found the symptoms started to vary when I was getting better at playing them down, so as I talked myself out of any chest pain , then I would start with dizziness.

It's your body trying so hard to warn you about a false alarm !

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sadie
13-01-04, 20:31
Hi Meg,

I thinks thats what my body is doing because I seem to learn to accept one symptom and another one presents itself...

Will it eventually just run out of symptoms to use???

sadie

PinkLady
22-01-04, 21:03
Hi Sadie,
I always seem to jump form symptom to symptom. I don't think they will end until we find a way in our selves to accept them and maybe we willnot notice them.
Good luck!
Trina

Trina

Meg
23-01-04, 00:34
Distraction, acceptance and ignoring them are the keys- mostly in that order.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...