PDA

View Full Version : questions regarding questionaire...

fairycakes
16-08-09, 23:12
Hi guys.,..

I,m so happy I,ve found this forum..this is the first time I,ve posted but have been reading through a lot of your questions and answers..

I,ve only been diagnosed with severe anxiety for 8 months but it's been a long 8 months. I didnt know what it was or what I was going through and felt completly lost and didnt believe anything that anyone said about anxiety.

All they signs and symptoms are exactly what I,ve been reading here and I,ve suffered every one of them.

The symptom I,m going through just now is the sore ribs,tenderness in the breasts,burning sensation and the pain in the armpits..I didnt think what I was going through had anything to do with my anxiety.!I seriously thought I had somthing severley wrong. So bad I went to gp last week and got a blood test done. I get the results back tomorrow. I,m just hoping it's all clear.

I also get a lot of eye twitches which really annoy me and dont know how to stop them.

I suppose there;s no real answer to a lot of things but I,m just so glad I found this forum and dont feel lost anymore.

peacemaker
17-08-09, 09:56
Welcome fairycakes :))

I think there are many people out there who just come and read the posts, but it's a good idea to join and share and there is a real answer!! it's anxiety which can do anything, things that you imagine and things you can't imagine, the thing is every little symptom that we feel is twice as big as others can see it .... if not more, the solution lies in believing that it's not true!!! those symptoms are experienced by many people and here we are sharing them.

Welcome again and I hope you benefit more from this site by participating and sharing your experience. :)