PDA

View Full Version : Bugger!!!

RobyBaggio18
06-10-05, 09:10
S**t,

I'm sure i forgot to take my antidepressant last night (Effexor), I know I'm gonna suffer today. I'm dreading the feeling sick and dizziness.

Phill2
06-10-05, 09:12
I've got a weekly pill container with the days marked on it so I don't lose track
Phill

Don't believe everything you think

seh1980
06-10-05, 09:44
Missing one day shouldn't really affect you at all..Just remember to take the next one..

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

meatybuddy
06-10-05, 10:31
forgeting to take 1 pill shouldnt really affect u that much did u take it when u remembered?

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

nomorepanic
06-10-05, 12:14
If you forget one dose then take as soon as you remember.

Missing one shouldn't hurt.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

RobyBaggio18
06-10-05, 13:28
I usually take it before I go to bed and only realised on the way to work this morning.

I dont feel that bad now, just feel like ive got a mild hangover.

trac67
06-10-05, 13:48
Roby,
I have forgotten mine for a couple of days in a row before, and felt no different at all, until i realised, so i think it is down to thinking that you feel odd if you forget one. Just remember it tonight and you will be fine.
Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

Alice
06-10-05, 14:45
Hi roby
Im on effexor too, and have forgotten to take it before and had no ill effects. Im on a slow release version though, apparantly venlafaxine is known to cause withdrawal symptoms such as those you describe but this is reduced if the tablets are slow releasing, if youre not on them then you could ask to be swapped onto them.

good luck

RobyBaggio18
06-10-05, 15:04
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi roby
Im on effexor too, and have forgotten to take it before and had no ill effects. Im on a slow release version though, apparantly venlafaxine is known to cause withdrawal symptoms such as those you describe but this is reduced if the tablets are slow releasing, if youre not on them then you could ask to be swapped onto them.

good luck

<div align="right">Originally posted by Alice - 06 October 2005 : 14:45:35</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

yeah im on the slow release, XL or XR.

to be honest ive always coped well on them, a lot of people have problems with them.