PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to do had enough reply i need help

gypsywomen
17-08-09, 08:46
well tis past four days spent in bed, no interest in anything,just want to sleep and hide from this hell doc no help does it sound like bad deppression ,going to ask doc for med whitch is best with not many side effecys

gypsywomen
17-08-09, 08:57
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gypsywomen
17-08-09, 09:27
please read my post i have just done i rung docter put me on prozac do you think it works

Veronica H
17-08-09, 09:28
:bighug1: yes ring the doc. It sounds like you are slipping into depression. I have read some of your previous posts and given all that you have to deal with, it is important to accept help as you are only one person and must look after yourself. Let us know how you get on.

Veronicax

gypsywomen
17-08-09, 09:52
thank you so much,,yes think its all what i go throu, rung dr she put me on prozac hope it works:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Maggie-may
19-08-09, 09:52
I do hope that the Prozac works for you, I found that after awhile that it stopped working, then again I do have severe Clinical Depression and have had it for years, good luck with it!

Geoff2301
19-08-09, 17:36
just remember.... it WILL pass. It might well take a few weeks but you will start to feel better. The Prozac takes a bit of time to get working but the old body does its best to fix itself on its own and one day soon, you'll suddenly think.... "I'm feeling a bit better today".... believe me, even though you feel hopeless at the moment, that WILL happen and you will feel better.
Trouble is, when you're feeling down, it all looks so hopeless doesn't it!

Geoff