PDA

View Full Version : Pen Friend Wanted

cupcakes2009
17-08-09, 21:53
i would love a pen friend. Im 27 from East Anglia married to my soul mate. I suffer from HA, Agrophobia (but can go to the post box) Depression and Panic Attacks, but i am NORMAL really :) PM me if anyone is interested xx :bighug1:

lc2613
18-10-09, 00:24
i am 23 and normal really lol you sound just like me i would love to chat sometime don't get me wrong i have support but i don't think people really understand until they go through it themselves hope things get better for you and hope to hear from you x

clairescavys
14-11-09, 18:47
i would love a pen friend. Im 27 from East Anglia married to my soul mate. I suffer from HA, Agrophobia (but can go to the post box) Depression and Panic Attacks, but i am NORMAL really :) PM me if anyone is interested xx :bighug1:
Hi Cupcake, I'd like to be a pen friend. I'm 27 and also from East Anglia! I have depression and panic attacks not sure what HA stands for (yes, I'm thick lol). So feel free to pm me if you wish. By the way, we're all normal on NMP, it's those other pple out there that are strange! :D

sarah jayne
14-11-09, 18:52
Hi, im 28 and from lancashire. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I would love to be your penpal. Pm me...
Sarah x

anx mum
14-11-09, 19:09
Hi im Bev from shropshire i too suffer with anxiety panic attacks and depression would love 2 b penpal.

sportynic1
25-11-09, 23:45
hey there my name is nicola and am 24 from glasgow how are you all? am looking for new freinds. i have had panic attacks for the past 10 years and would be nice to meet new people who have had the same expericnes at myself. i feel like am the crazy one out of my freinds they think am abit of a fruit cake cause i suffer from an mental illness and they make me feel like alone. would be nice to meet new people

nicola

looking4answers
26-11-09, 00:31
Im Michael and 55 and have suffered with different anxieties all my life..If you need someone to chat with ...Im usually here when every one else is asleep lol.. Because im in the states..