PDA

View Full Version : Bad day - again

daisycake
18-08-09, 19:31
not had a lovely day, again, had on and off headaches since last night; and i'm so tired. went to see doctor twice last week - told her i'm tired of worrying, she said "nobody wants you to be worrying" but she never really offered any suggestions of how to cope. i want to go back see her again, i still haven't told her everything because i'm off to uni next month - so i'll have to register with a new GP, so i don't want to start opening up to my GP at the moment because come when I go to Uni i'll really miss her. the blimmin antibiotics are making me worry too - i'm monitoring how often i take them, making sure its only every eight hours.. my mum takes non epileptic seizures too and i worry about that - if we go out i worry she'll take one (even though its happened in front of since i was born and my gp constantly reminds me how to, you know do first aid and all that) but still worry... had a dyspraxia assesment yesterday for Uni as well (diagnosed when I was 7) and the Ed Pysch started asking if I get mood swings, obssesive behaviour, anxiety - which has made me think as well. Worries from Uni running through my mind too - carbon monoxide (again, aaargh!) and meningitis (purely cos it's apparently one of the diseases students are most likely to get)

sorry just needed to get everything out of my head, don't expect a lot of people to reply to that but so tired and needing to vent to something haha!