PDA

View Full Version : Sad!!

marcc64
19-08-09, 00:31
:weep: i was just browsing bebo and came across an old picture of me and my ex on her page (don't know why she has not deleted it) anyway i thought i was doing ok about her and now seeing that has kicked my anxiety right up again and i am having some trouble breathing. I don't know what to do :( any advice would be helpful.

Sorry if this sound like I'm a baby :( it's just o think that's the main reason why i have so much anxiety at the moment and seeing that has made it even worse.

doorbell
19-08-09, 00:50
It is understandable that you feel sad. how long is it since you broke up?:hugs:

marcc64
19-08-09, 00:52
About two months :(

I should be over it now, but if i ask my self deep down then i know I'm not :( don't know why. Had a little cry too earlier. Does that sound stupid?

Thanks for replying anyway :)

doorbell
19-08-09, 01:00
No you don't sound stupid at all! It can take quite a long time to get over a relationship, believe me I know. I found that trying to reach a state of indifference about my ex partner was the best way forward. I neither love him or hate him now.
It is all still raw for you and I've been through it. Would you have her back?
(You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to)
:hugs: Doorbell

marcc64
19-08-09, 01:04
That is a tough question in a way lol, it don't matter now tho because she is with someone else :( that's what made it harder for me, she left me for someone else :weep:

Anxious_gal
19-08-09, 01:52
2 months?
aw it's normal to still be upset!
the trick is, to keep enjoying your life ,
keep doing fun stuff, keep going out .

marcc64
19-08-09, 01:56
Hey, thanks for replying :)

I've lost the will to do that anymore :( these days I'm stuck in doors worrying about my HA which sucks i might add. I never wanted it to be like this but I just lost my energy after the brake up, and pushed most of my friends away because i never wanted to do anything or go anywhere.

lrforge
19-08-09, 04:06
Like everyone else sad, it takes a long time to get over break ups and sweeti...it does get better. This happened for a reason. Honest. There is someone out there for YOU that is only for YOU. Waiting in the mean time is awful, but I can honestly say you will find someone that will love you just as much as you love them. The reward of waiting is truly amazing.:hugs: