PDA

View Full Version : feeling sick sleepy again

alba
19-08-09, 00:54
don't know why it is coming after, felt so so sleepy drowsy the whole day yesterday, I sleep early. but still feel so sleepy and tired. becos i am too sleepy i slept so early and yet when i wake up in morning i am so terribly tired, sleepy and drowsy, it affect whole day until i work i nearly fall alseep and really drowsy, dizzy. what is that? i thought i have early sleep but wake up even more sickly.

yesterday i tried sleeping early but i woke up at 3am with dreams then went back to sleep 1/2hr later, now wakeup at 6.00am so sleepy andtired. help.

marcc64
19-08-09, 01:24
I too still feel tired after a long sleep, takes me hours to be fully awake, even tho I have slept for a very long time :huh:

Feeling sick if one symptom i have never had (touch wood) with anxiety, only feel sick after drinking heavily lol

alba
19-08-09, 12:08
i just don't like happening again, i hate this, it is coming to me again, i don't know what triggers it , i tried my best to take care, i started to feel so so sleepy, very very tired feeling, then now i am starting to not have enough breathe, my eyes is so blury, blur and having headache now, i can't seem to have enough air, and the worst is i can't even walk steady, i feel so drowsy, sleepy and if i tired to sit and sleep at work, i feel like i am going to faint or dozed off soundly, i can't even close my eyes while sitting, or i go faint or sleep on the spot. it started on tuesday, and today, before that i am ok.

now my eyes is blury, blur when see thing, i don't know why.

i am also worried abt my bp, i used to take atenolol, but becos i complain to my cardio that sometimes my bp shoot up, she ask me to take another medication i did not take, becos it is a bit high dose and name sound funny. i keep on taking atenolol 25mg,now i am scared, wandering am i having bad health that doc giving me zocor and new bp drug, it is becos my itchy mouth, i should just keep quiet, i tired to control my cholesterol by food and not medciation, she gave me medication but i did not take, i want to self control my diet, but last weekend i am out, i ate donuts 2 pcs, and some chocalate and eat alot, before that weekend i control my diet, i just went off this week. i start again soon. i am wandering with high cholesterol can i take prawns>
i am worried abt my health, lately i heard lot of ppl just died like that, they walk and die, some say they got high bp high cholesterol that why they drop dead, it worries me badly.

today i started having dizziness, giddy, eyes blury and feeling so so sleepy, and tired, like out of sudden i felt so sleepy and eyes watery all day. i don
t know why my health is getting worse.

can anxiety cos heart problem? i read an article abt hypertensive where bp shoot high then causing anxiety symptoms. i am scared. help, i am always panic, anxiety. i always panic. i hate feeling dizzy.

Thumbelina
19-08-09, 12:14
the same with me

today
i had a bad sleep last night, as i had anxiety attacks for the past 3 days and today i am very anxious because of the tiredness.

I am very very slow,

my eyes blur.

I can hardly concentrate on work now

so you are not alone

suzy-sue
19-08-09, 12:23
Anxiety doesnt cause heart problems .Your heartbeat increase thats all .Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness . Panic/anxiety causes you to feel tired and sleepy ,it can also cause the other symptoms you describe ;ie sickness ,I used to wake up every day and feel sick and dry -vomit . As far as your diet is concerned you can not afford to keep relapsing from your low fat diet .You are just prolonging your recovery .Will power and determination will see you through .You will only get back what you are prepared to put in .Could you ask your DR to maybe suggest a relaxation therapist to help you .learn to breathe properly and teach you some relaxation techniques ? and a diet sheet .It would be of great benefit to you Im sure . Take care Sue x

alba
19-08-09, 14:25
any tips on bp and cholesterol things
i am also worried on abt cholesterol thing and every night i sleep i snore so loud and awake so many times, i tired relaxation, but all this just happen sudden. sorry u too felt this way, i don't kno wwhy we r so prone to this, i tried my best to be cured, it happen, sometimes esp on sat sun i felt fine okay, well happy but when comes mond, tues,....till fri i am so dreadfully tired sleepy and dizzy and can't even walk, what's wrong. am i so not happy.

alba
19-08-09, 14:26
i have high cholesterol bu ti love to eat prawns, i took 4 tdy can prawns make me sick? thank.

suzy-sue
19-08-09, 14:47
They will make you sick if they havnt been kept in a fridge or re frozen .You would have diarroeha as well tho .Dont fry food grill it or eat it baked ,or boiled .Less fat that way and more healthy . Sue x

alba
19-08-09, 16:32
I Just Read Article Saying High Chlesterol Cos Chest Pain, Dizzy, Any Idea Help To Lower It Withut Drugs

suzy-sue
19-08-09, 16:39
You need a low fat diet and certain foods to lower it ,Try googling and see what you find .Ask your Dr for a special diet sheet ,most drs will be helpful .Alternatively find a book to read about How to lower your cholesterol levels .It is something that you can do quite easy ,but you musnt give up half way through the week . Good luck Sue x

alba
20-08-09, 00:18
i can't sleep the whole night i keep on thinking of my bad health i go on checking on how to lower cholesterol, and i keep on awaken at night, now i can't go to work today, i felt so lousy, i wake up wiht throat that i feel struck with something like there's something big struck in my throat, thenifeel so heavy head and headache, and dizzy and the worst is my HEART BEATING VERY FAST NOW. I FEEL CHEST TIGHTNESS. I HATE THIS, GETTING WORSE. HOPING TO REST TODAY AND MY EYES SO BLURY.THE GOOD THING IS I AM NOT GOING TO WORK THAT GOOD

alba
20-08-09, 01:22
where to stat this morning wake up with chest tight heavy head eart beating so fast i hate this how to go on tummy ache could it be i ate spicy food or i worry abt work or stress.something happen in office yesterday i think abt it until i dream abt it, i am affected by it, and also i ate spicy stuff, i worry abt my high bp cholesterol, and i heard someone just got heart attack becos of high bp and cholesterol, i have no peace of mind. could it be i worry so mcuh. how not to worry? i hope my heart beat fast wl be ok. now iworry i am thinking of seeing another cardiologist, i worry abt my family, i am tired of working, and alot of things is in my mind now, i wory what to eat for breakfast, lunch, how to eat healthy and where, i worry abt wil ibe ok today

Nina80
20-08-09, 02:10
"........Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness ......"

can you please tell me what the breathing technique is...I would love to try it to relieve some of my dizzy symptoms.
thnx

alba
20-08-09, 03:09
worst feeling, could it be i drank lots of tea, i am feeling drowsy, headache, nausea, tummy not good, like constipated, nausea,light headed, heart beating fast, what is wrong with me. the hateful symptom is heart beating non stop, how long will it ever stop, i blurp alot too, i hate this , i am scared, could it be somethingbad happneing. i tried breathing but don't work, my head is so spacey , light and heavy. i need to meet so eone and i feel so sick tdy. why

alba
20-08-09, 03:20
could i be having fibromylgia?

Thumbelina
20-08-09, 06:19
i think you are as mostof us simply giving too much attention to the symptoms

it can happen for days, weeks even
try to break this cycle

good luck

alba
20-08-09, 12:10
how do we break the cycle, i dont know am i too tired or what, i always think maybe i have sleep apena, fibromyglia, it is so confusing, i am always forever sleepy, and today as i lie down , i fall asleep it is so beautiful day as i am not working, i feel so beautiful as i can sleep even 5mins i feel nice. but as i am lying down i didn't know i have fallen asleep, suddenly i fall a bit, i awake heart beating so fast but as i am too sleepy i sleep back asap. i feel so good not going to work tdy i feel i can expand my feelings, my mind it is so wonderful but too bad i am force to work becos i need money to live. why this world we must work. i find it is so stressful at work, becos there's no one u can trust, and everybody is finding ways to bring us down, talk behind our back, or maybe in front of us they act nice, but behind they complain abt us, so i am sad , i am very sincere person. i hv been played this alot of times, becos i never compalin i always keep quiet and there's someone that is so calculative when working, stress me too, so going to work is dreadful to me. there's alot kind of ppl that u face that is so distressing me. that day at work got so stressful situation, no wonder i sleep i dream abt it and can't sleep the whole nite, and morning i wake up with very bad heart beating fast. no peace

suzy-sue
20-08-09, 12:15
You sound like you may have IBS Alba .It can be sorted out easily with diet and relaxation .Many of us have this who suffer with anxiety .There is some info about it on the Main menu, I take BUSCOPAN ,when i feel bad .You can buy it in the Pharmacy .I dont know if you can get it in Singapore tho . Sue x

suzy-sue
20-08-09, 12:17
"........Have you been trying the breathing techniques I told you about .?It will stop the dizzyness ......"

can you please tell me what the breathing technique is...I would love to try it to relieve some of my dizzy symptoms.
thnx

I will send you a pm Nina .Sue x

alba
21-08-09, 01:30
Can Ibs Cos Bodyache, Dizzy, Nausea?

suzy-sue
21-08-09, 14:21
It can cause a lot of problems there is a list on the IBS page ,also a reccommended diet to follow and foods to avoid .There are many symptoms but not everyone will get all of them .Being anxious makes it worse and can often be the cause of it .Did you read it Alba ? There are also some links to read at the bottom of the information . Sue x

alba
21-08-09, 23:32
my tummy felt so bad, even after going to toilet i still feel like needing to go again and again, and feeling like vomitting too, the worst is i feel so dizzy giddy, even during my sleep , in my sleep i felt like swaying or dizzy, and i am awake still dizzy, why? thks.and when iwake up my heart beats so so fast, and still dizzy. is it serious, is it an attack?

suzy-sue
22-08-09, 11:39
Your anxious thats all ,you just need to accept it and take steps to help yourself .Anxiety causes all these symptoms .You are tense and not breathing properly ,you are not getting enough oxygen in your blood and that with increased adrelanine is making you dizzy .IBS is made worse by anxiety ,thats why you feel like you want to go to the toilet all the time .Its nerves . Acceptance ,relaxation ,deep breathing through the nose ,and a proper diet ,Will help you get better . Take care Sue x

alba
22-08-09, 21:07
i am awake at 3am heart beat fast and eyes so hurtful as i trying to read books. when can i just be normal person. before in my 20s i can stay up the whole night with no slep and stil fel good, now 38yrs i feel i am 80yrs

mandie
22-08-09, 23:42
Alba, wot steps are u taking to help yourself?

mandie x

suzy-sue
22-08-09, 23:56
You need to de -stress yourself before bed Alba .Have a nice long soak in the bath with some lavender oils .Listen to some relaxing music or a relaxation tape for 20mins or longer , and a cup of chammomile tea .Once you get into the routine of doing this every night ,you will sleep more peacefully ..You can also get herbal sleep remedies that will aid your bad sleeping patterns ,is there a Herbalist where you live ? or Chinese medicine shop ? If you have been anxious and stressed all day you will not sleep properly ,so you need to do something to break this pattern you have got into , or it will not get better . Sue x

AutumnLeaves
19-11-19, 18:11
don't know why it is coming after, felt so so sleepy drowsy the whole day yesterday, I sleep early. but still feel so sleepy and tired. becos i am too sleepy i slept so early and yet when i wake up in morning i am so terribly tired, sleepy and drowsy, it affect whole day until i work i nearly fall alseep and really drowsy, dizzy. what is that? i thought i have early sleep but wake up even more sickly.

yesterday i tried sleeping early but i woke up at 3am with dreams then went back to sleep 1/2hr later, now wakeup at 6.00am so sleepy andtired. help.

Hey alba,

I was just wondering if you had figured out what was causing you sleepiness and drowsiness? I think I'm having a similar problem with loooots of sleepiness during the day that won't go away and I've scared myself into thinking that I'm starting to develop narcolepsy... Thanks!