PDA

View Full Version : It can be beaten :-)

angieb
07-10-05, 11:08
Hello there just a quick progress report as yesterday I managed to attend an appraisal meeting in Knightsbridge.

I drove down to London, found parking, walked to the office, attended a meeting, met new work colleagues, went out for lunch then drove home. Got stuck in a major traffic jam (three hours went three miles) ALL stress free. I had to use some relaxation techniques twice during the day (walking upstairs after lunch brought on a sudden pulse race and palpatations) but a slow walk back to the car park calmed these down.

I can't believe that just six months ago I struggled to get out of my own house.

So if you have it rough at the moment - accept it is just a phase that will pass, you will be able to enjoy life again [^]

Meg
07-10-05, 11:14
Well done Angie

You did really well indeed to cope with your big day !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

3faces
07-10-05, 11:30
It's always good to hear positive messages like this...thanks:D:D

Jem xxx

bones
07-10-05, 12:04
well done i always believe however bad things are they will get better my Grandad always use to say what ever happens it still brings tomorrow.

andy

tracyp584
07-10-05, 12:11
A BIG well done Angie!!

I know how hard it has been for you, and you've done soo well to keep on pushing on and up!

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Piglet
07-10-05, 13:02
Well done Angie - that's brilliant.

Love Piglet :D

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

tygwyn
07-10-05, 13:36
What a fantastic positive post! Stories like this are always good to read.

Well done you!

Excellent!

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

trac67
07-10-05, 14:18
WOW Angie way to go, thats brilliant news and so good to hear.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

tammyg
07-10-05, 18:43
Woah... what a day! Well done, you did fantastically!!!

Tammy x

Trev
07-10-05, 18:51
Well done Angie, a great success.

All the best,
Trev

nomorepanic
07-10-05, 19:20
Well done Angie

What fab progress you are making.

I hope it continues for you.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
07-10-05, 23:35
Well done Angie that's fab! YEAH

Keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Karen
08-10-05, 05:51
Fantastic progress Angie. Well done. Sounds like you coped extremely well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.