PDA

View Full Version : eye problems - i think

katy20
19-08-09, 14:07
hi everyone

not been on for a while as i've been feeling a lot better but have a little worry going on at the moment.
have been having eye problems such as slighty fuzzy vision, floaters and what almost seems to be like a cloudy effect. Headaches too but not my normal kind - almost like a piching right in the top of my head. i use a computer for most of the day and had my eyes tested in April. could do with some advice before i get back into full panic mode.

Katy :blush:

meg86
19-08-09, 14:46
Hello Katy :)

I suffered from these symptoms a few months ago, and i know how you feel as it is very scary, my vision looked really grainy kind of like snow vision, and i had soo many floaters, i was convinced i had something wrong with my eyes, i got myself in that much of a state i went to the optician and had a full blown crying panic attack :( he did extensive tests on my eyes which turned out to be perfectly healthy! he explained to me that anxiety can make the nerve endings around your eyes sensitive, also when you have anxiety your body is searching for danger your pupils dilate and you are aware of things you wouldnt usually notice.

Most anxiety websites will say that this is a common anxiety symptom and like me you will find that the less you worry about it, the less you will notice it.

Also with headaches, i have had every type of headache you can think of, i had them for 2 months without a day off but they did eventually get less and less :)

Try not to worry xx

Welsh.Baz
19-08-09, 15:32
Migraines can also start/come with the spots/floaters and things, next time it comes on try laying in a dark room for a little while to see if it helps.