PDA

View Full Version : NHS Accreditation

Trev
07-10-05, 15:13
Hi Nic, Meg.

I was just wondering how accreditation was going?

I'm sure I saw a thread about accreditation but I can't find it now. Looked in the forum search facility but nothing.

Really hope it is going (or has gone) well.:)

Cheers,
Trev

nomorepanic
07-10-05, 15:25
Trev

We got the email we wanted from No Panic and they sent it to Antony Sheehan (Director of care services for the DOH) and now we are waiting to hear back from him.

We did send a chase up email to him this week and are hoping he will respond soon.

So we are still chasing it along slowly!

Thanks for asking.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
07-10-05, 15:57
For Nic & Meg (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4761)

Trev
07-10-05, 16:19
Nic, fingers crossed and good luck. Should be a formality though I reckon. This place is too good not to get accreditation.

Meg, thanks for that link.

Cheers,
Trev

looby
07-10-05, 19:03
I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for it to happen!

love
Looby
xxxx

Meg
10-11-05, 19:47
Just to update you all on this which has been dragging on and on

NHS management communication has not been impressive for this.

Nic has sent several emails to our contact there and we have had some fragmented responses but not really delivering on what we had discussed earlier in the year.

So this morning I went to a conference specifically with the mission to meet up with Professor Antony Sheehan who was the keynote speaker there - not that he knew I was going - and did spend sometime with him reviewing where we were at with this and he was most charming and apologetic and ta - da this afternoon Nic had a very positive email from his office saying it will be dealt with promptly.

Meg

Karen
10-11-05, 19:52
Brilliant news Meg. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
10-11-05, 19:55
Well done Meg - I know you went with a mission and achieved it. Roll on getting it cos we need to print the leaflets soon and really really want to put it on them!

Nicola

carlin
10-11-05, 20:03
Fab news!!! xxxxxxxxxxxjean

Trev
10-11-05, 20:24
That's fantastic news. Well done guys you deserve it. :D

Cheers,
Trev

alexis
11-11-05, 00:44
Great news, well done all,

love from Alexisxxxx

jill
11-11-05, 08:59
[Wow!] Great news :D[^]:D WELL DONE

LOVE JILLXX

Piglet
11-11-05, 09:10
Ooh brilliant, hopefully it will be soon then.
Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.