PDA

View Full Version : Help reassurance re my head

finchdee
19-08-09, 22:09
Hi I came off citalopram due to the horrible side effects I was on it for nearly 3 weeks and have been off it for 1 week today. Today I have had this feeling in my forehead it feels like something rushing around in my head. I also have a mild cold. Do you thinks its the withdrawal from the Citalopram or what??? Just worried cause I dont want to start feeling horrible again. Sometimes my head feels heavy and I just want to sit down cause scared I might get dizzy and drop.

Dee

kathee
19-08-09, 22:21
hayfever or sinus troubles perhaps? x

NoPoet
19-08-09, 23:57
Hi, could be hayfever, maybe a bit of withdrawal. Try taking inositol if medication doesn't suit you.

finchdee
20-08-09, 09:35
I had really good time 1 day after stopping citalopram then by day 5 Ive started to feel run down, it feels like a head cold, runny nose, my sinus feel rubbish, dry cough and ache in chest now and again. (my husband says im over worrying and it just a cold and cause Ive lost alot of weight my immune system is prob rubbish). But I keep worrying case its something worse. I dont want to be in this vicious circle because I know im not making the situation any better but I cant help it. I just want to feel like I can get up out and get on with things. I cant go back to the doc as they hae seen me so many time in the last few weeks ( I think I have to be sure it serious before I go running to them). Thanks for all your support.

IM JUST A WORRIER, IF I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM ILL MAKE ONE.

DEE