PDA

View Full Version : im in pain and id really like it if boys dont read

Buby
13-01-04, 21:45
i dont think its panic related but im really in pain! ive got this pain on my side under my left arm, it like one of my ribs is poking me in my side and when i twist in different positions i cant breathe so i have to get it in the right place where it feels comfortable. i used to think it was when im coming on but im not due. it really scaring me but ive had it before but not for this long. ive had it since i came home from school and its more painful then it was.
can anyone think what it is, i know its not stress or panic related, an dive taken paracetamol to help it but it didnt do anything.

is there any tapping laces that might help it?

in pain and worried. Rachel xx

nomorepanic
13-01-04, 22:23
It can still be panic Rachel. Just cos u don't feel panicky don't mean that your body isn't anxious

What are "tapping laces"?

Nicola

Meg
13-01-04, 22:30
Do you mean Emotional Freedom meridian tapping places ?

Meg

Buby
14-01-04, 02:31
yeah i do mean tapping places lol. i forgot the 'p'.

i might have a look through some of my dads books. see if hes got anything about them.

hugs Rachel xx

Lottie32
16-01-04, 00:09
Rachel

This might sound really stupid, but I was in tremendous pain, very similar to you once. It lasted for a week, but was ok when I woke up. I discovered that the bra I had been wearing for work had got twisted under wire wiring, and that was pushing into my ribs causing bruising and discomfort when I moved.

Might be worth investigation!

Also, I once cracked a rib, I have no idea how I did it (although I did have a bad cold at the time, and might have done it coughing in my sleep). This caused similar pain, and was worse before my period (think it was retaining water and my boobs swelling that forced more pressure onto the offending rib)

Try not to worry, and if you are concerned, visit the doctor.

If you think your bra might be at fault, get off to M&S and get measured (you don't have to buy anything) but badly fitting bras can cause all sorts of trouble.

Charlie

Buby
18-01-04, 14:13
hi lottie,

i always thought it was my bra cause i always had this pain when i was wearing underwired bras. so im glad someone thinks its the same and i get it before my period too. thanks, im going to stop wearing bras now. i didnt like them anyway.

hugs and kisses Rachel

Rennie1989
18-01-04, 15:49
coz of the shape of my ribs and spine just wearing a bra hurt. I cant wear em. I still get chest pains but im not sure whether thats to do with my spine.

Jade