PDA

View Full Version : Cipralex Problems?

andrewjdavid2005
07-10-05, 22:44
I have been on 10mg Cipralex for around 15 months, i was running short last week and last saturday and sunday i had to drop to 5mg and on monday i had no pill at all, since then i have been on 10mg a day again as i have some more pills now.

Since last weekend i have been having very dizzy spells several times aday is this the reason.

Fact is i had to drop from 10mg to 5mg for 2 days then a day with nothing then back up to 10mg aday again.

Andrew.

mjh74
08-10-05, 02:14
That could quite be the case Andrew. I've missed 4 days in a row before thinking I could just "forget" about them and stop taking them cold turkey..... until the brain zaps started that is, they really did knock me off balance :). If you're sensitive to medication I'm sure that small glitch could have caused the dizzy spells. See how it goes over the next week or two. I'm on 20mg of Cipralex now and I get the odd little dizzy bout but I tend not to dwell on it and it soon goes away.

Mark

andrewjdavid2005
08-10-05, 11:03
I had bad problems sleeping last night as well, I didnt get to sleep until 5am and got up at 9am.

I'm still feeling very dizzy and weird, i dont feel right at all.

I didnt mean to drop my pills but had to due to me running out and couldnt get an apointment for the docs.

I feel like im choking too and feel very weak, feel like i've gone round lots of roundabouts or something.

seh1980
08-10-05, 11:05
Yeah Andrew that is probably what has caused it. You droppedquite a bit in a short period of time..:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
08-10-05, 14:32
Andrew

Sorry you are not feeling so well.

You really need to make sure you have enough tablets all the time cos stopping suddenly can make you feel terrible and is not recommended!

The dizziness is a pain - I had it for years every day and it drove me mad but it does subside in time trust me.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"